IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

the start time notification does not work

henn

Hi henn,

Welcome to our forum.

Do you mean that you did not get the boot time notification?

If so, please check and ensure that you ticked the setting: Notification for boot time.

If you ticked it but did not get the notification, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Of course, the option was enabled. I solved the problem myself.

I increased some transparency / the slider /. This is probably related to Christmas wallpaper. Effect - notification is displayed - 30s.

Thanks for fast reaction.

For many years I have Advanced SystemCare, Smart Defrag, Uninstaller, Driver Booster. I know the possibilities of these programs and I can recommend them to everyone. Programs made that 11 year old / old computer / because it was working, I sold.

Regards

• 8 months later...
Of course, the option was enabled. I solved the problem myself.

I increased some transparency / the slider /. This is probably related to Christmas wallpaper. Effect - notification is displayed - 30s.

Thanks for fast reaction.

For many years I have Advanced SystemCare, Smart Defrag, Uninstaller, Driver Booster. I know the possibilities of these programs and I can recommend them to everyone. Programs made that 11 year old / old computer / because it was working, I sold.

Regards aumentar el consumo de cloruro de magnesio es imprescindible. debemos aumentar el cloruro de potasio que consumimos industrialmente el cloruro de bario tiene muchos usos

Same problem here, now fixed. Thx bro :)

• 1 month later...

Archived