IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lot of Iobit related malware problems?

laller2121

Security type software has become much more aggressive in what they identify as PUP's (potentially unwanted programs). This is the reason for the problems you found in your scan report. Security programs are not taking into considerations that not all PUP's are bad and people may want these programs on their machines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi david1392a,

Sorry for my late reply.

For the issue "Can IObit provides me security for my printers.", well, if it is malicious programs in Windows system, IObit Malware Fighter can protect your printer from it. But if it is related to hardware, sorry we could not provide protection.

Have a great day.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the security programs are assertive about the user's device security, hence, they flag the apps that are thought to be unwanted.

But what they don't understand is that the apps that are installed by the user are necessary for the user to increase the productivity.

All you need to do is to add an exception for the required apps in the system.

Regards

Most of the security programs are assertive about the user's device security, hence, they flag the apps that are thought to be unwanted.

But what they don't understand is that the apps that are installed by the user are necessary for the user to increase the productivity.

All you need to do is to add an exception for the required apps in the system.

Regards

This function already exists in Iobit products. You can place the apps in the ignore list.