Driver Boster Pro Not letting computer go into sleep mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Boster Pro Not letting computer go into sleep mode

Hi everyone. I need some help with Driver Boster Pro Version: 6.1.0.136. When I go to put my computer to sleep the SSD starts to flash but it does not power down. No matter what I do I can not wake the computer up. It freezes. Have to do a cold reset by holding the power button down for 5 seconds to shut down the power. I have new image of win7 ultimate, I have tried everything in the power settings. I even made my own power plan.I have also removed Driver Boster and everything works fine. Then I went to reinstall it (AFTER REBOOT) and the same things happens again I cant put the computer to sleep. It goes into some kind of sleep mode but does not power down nor can you wake it up. I have also installed it in my friends desktop and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Tags: None

Hi Buzzme,

Welcome to our forum.

When your PC can not go into sleep mode, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe>> double click to run this tool on the problem PC>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.
    We will analyze the file and looking into the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X