IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

URGENT: iobit, your users demand from you better communication & support!

ektorbarajas

IObit:

Is really disappointing how you have changed, in the past your communications and support with your users was way far better, now they are practically non-existent!

How come that paid users are not getting the support we paid for????!!!

How come that you totally have forgotten the forum and barely reply or contribute in YOUR forum????!!

ALL your users deserve a decent forum communication and a decent tech support, and not to mention that users that paid for your products AND PREMIUM support deserve a TOP PREMIUM SUPPORT!

See my old post where I was saying to you farewell! and mainly because of the LACK of decent tech support (as well as a BIG problem with ASC pro 11):

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/general-forum-items/225646-farewell-iobit-it-was-nice-while-it-lasted

Also see what other users that paid for PRO products and PREMIUM Tech supports are thinking:

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/general-forum-items/226218-iobit-support

Your are risking to loose loyal customers and avoid catching new customers with that bad attitude form your side!

I can say that at least the following products are indeed GREAT and NEAT piece of software that really optimize and improve windows computers:

ASC Pro, Smart Defrag Pro, Driver Booster pro & IObit uninstaller

but is really a shame that your lack of commitment with the forum and the tech support, is jeopardizing the loyalty and preference from your customers.

I remember the days when I was very active in the forums and you (iobit) were also very active in replying to our comments, in taking into account our suggestions and comments... those were glorious days and in those days the feedback from your customers also assisted you in polishing YOUR products.

So, is key for iobit to perform the following actions ASAP:

1. Either migrate to a new and better forum platform, or to continue using this forum BUT commit to fully read each and every comment AND reply when needed or requested
  2. to consider each and every feedback, and I mean to REALLY consider them, because seems that in the last 5 years you are not considering user comments as you used to do before
  3. to implement a TOTALLY new premium/paid support system/platform, the current platform is DREAFUL because a user submit his request AND NEVER receives a confirmation email with the ticket number! and also several requests that we submit get LOST in the LIMBO! and never receive a reply

I do really hope that this message is really escalated and delivered to ALL iobit staff up to the Directors and Chiefs.

I remember that there is a post from iobit asking to NOT judge them from being a "chinese" company (this in the sense that several users were criticizing and comparing chinese=bad/counterfeit, etc) and to give iobit the opportunity to be considered appart of this sterotype by their top quality products... well... if iobit still wants this, they MUST action the above items!

Kind regards

Iobit forum moderators, please help us by making this full message to be delivered to ALL Iobit staff!

iobit staff, please take note of this and make it happen!!!

As a Forum Moderator, I can assure you that I have tried my best to inform Iobit of Users needs and concerns, and to encourage Iobit to engage

more meaningfully and/or productively with Users. Sadly, I have been unsuccessful. In fact I have basically been ignored, the same as other Users.

I can also say that other Moderators and Admins have made great efforts on behalf of Users to enlighten Iobit regarding it's User support.

They apparently have also been unsuccessful.

I deal with a lot of companies and organisations, and I must say that I am completely perplexed by Iobit's total lack of engagement with Users.

Maybe Iobit has decided that Facebook and Twitter serves them better.

Can't name this...

No support

Nobody answers phone (FR/DE/...)

Nobody answers mails

My license paid for 1 year has been stopped after 2 months for no reason and despite a response to a false automatic restart

Already the payment had been a nightmare

Does this company still exist and does it need to keep its customers?

@Scannan is really good to know that you as well as other moderators and admins have mande their effort, but is really sad to see that iobit is totally disengaging from their customers, the products are good but if they want to improve their reputation and market share indeed they need more engagement with their customers, other software or service companies do offer an outstanding customer support and customer contact like Amazon, Backblaze, Ashampoo, just to name a few.

Evev: what you have faced Is something that faced with the paid support,

Perhaps we can try to contact iobit via Facebook and Twitter as Scannan mentions, but definitely would be better to have iobit present at the forums and to deliver the service that we paid for

@Scannan is really good to know that you as well as other moderators and admins have mande their effort, but is really sad to see that iobit is totally disengaging from their customers, the products are good but if they want to improve their reputation and market share indeed they need more engagement with their customers, other software or service companies do offer an outstanding customer support and customer contact like Amazon, Backblaze, Ashampoo, just to name a few.

Evev: what you have faced Is something that faced with the paid support,

Perhaps we can try to contact iobit via Facebook and Twitter as Scannan mentions, but definitely would be better to have iobit present at the forums and to deliver the service that we paid for

Sadly, I believe that Iobit have decided to use Facebook and Twitter as their means of customer support. The FB and Twitter logo's are splashed all over the Forum and in all Iobit

products.

I do not believe that this is good from a Users point as the Forum is a much more effective way of dealing with issues.

@Cicely Hi, since you have been active in the forume lately (which is much appreciated indeed), would you share this post first message directly to iobit staff?

Thank you!

Hi ektorbarajas

I must commend you on being so diplomatic, when you say that Cicely has been ACTIVE in the Forum lately.

It would be a stretch of the imagination to consider, popping into the Forum once or twice a week, and then ignoring 90% of the posts, as ACTIVE.

It is worth noting that Cicely concentrates almost exclusively on Feedback Posts. Today for example....only 4 of 16 posts were responded to.

Either Cicely is now the Boss at Iobit and can decide what to do, or else there is no oversight regarding support and assistance for Users.

I am inclined to believe the Latter.

I sincerely hope that your appeal will not also be ignored.

@Scannan when saying that Cicely was active, was because even that Cicely is just replying to some posts, can be considered as an active iobit "member" at the forum... but as you mention this "active" behaviour is not what we (users) deserve.

Scannan, what iobit products you are using? I'm just curious because the lack of response and commitment from iobit with the users can potentially make users stop using iobit products, even if they are good.

btw, I posted in facebook a reference to this topic and just received a "nice" reply that this will be considered :-(

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sincerely sorry that I missed this post. :-(

Well, actually, I almost read and reply forum everyday. However, some post may really be missed due to some reasons. ( If you post just evening or some other off work time, I may miss it the next day when I just check Today's new post) I know no reason should became my explanations. I should check more to try to avoid missing posts.

If you post but did not get my reply in 2 days, please communicate directly by Email at https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php

Due to the different mechanisms, it is less possible to miss Emails. ( It does not mean Email is more important. It is just because the forum that is more possible to miss posts even we have updated our forum)

Thanks for your understanding.

@EVEV, have your issue been solved? If not, please communicate on https://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback.php with your license details. Or send me your license codes with details to my PM so that I can help you.:-)

@Scannan, thanks so much for your long-term unselfish help. I am very embarrassed as you are always more timely to help our members to solve issues.Thumbs up

@Scannan when saying that Cicely was active, was because even that Cicely is just replying to some posts, can be considered as an active iobit "member" at the forum... but as you mention this "active" behaviour is not what we (users) deserve.

Scannan, what iobit products you are using? I'm just curious because the lack of response and commitment from iobit with the users can potentially make users stop using iobit products, even if they are good.

btw, I posted in facebook a reference to this topic and just received a "nice" reply that this will be considered :-(

I use ASC/ Uninstaller/ Smart Defrag..... but if necessary I load up other Iobit products in order to help Users.... Although, that has becme a bit more difficult since Iobit

stopped extending the Licence(s) for Forum Moderators. I did ask for the ASC licence to be extended but unfortunately that was one of the Posts which was not replied to.

@Scannan, thanks so much for your long-term unselfish help. I am very embarrassed as you are always more timely to help our members to solve issues.Thumbs up

Cicely

Please do not be embarrassed. I understand your explanation with regard to missing posts because Todays Posts only show some posts.

This is one of the issues which was raised when the Forum was Upgraded. But nothing was done to address the issue.

Before all posts were shown and you simply clicked next page to see all the posts.

The Today's Posts function is absolutely useless, and as you have pointed out it makes it difficult to assist Users.

• Like 1

I use ASC/ Uninstaller/ Smart Defrag..... but if necessary I load up other Iobit products in order to help Users.... Although, that has becme a bit more difficult since Iobit

stopped extending the Licence(s) for Forum Moderators. I did ask for the ASC licence to be extended but unfortunately that was one of the Posts which was not replied to.

@Scannan you make a point here, iobit with the attitude of not involving as before with the forum and not providing users with the support and customer care they deserve, AND not motivating and assisting moderators to promote their products, will make various users to totally turn back to iobit and embrace the competence.

As a Forum Moderator, I can assure you that I have tried my best to inform Iobit of Users needs and concerns, and to encourage Iobit to engage

more meaningfully and/or productively with Users. Sadly, I have been unsuccessful. In fact I have basically been ignored, the same as other Users.

I can also say that other Moderators and Admins have made great efforts on behalf of Users to enlighten Iobit regarding it's User support.

They apparently have also been unsuccessful.

I deal with a lot of companies and organisations, and I must say that I am completely perplexed by Iobit's total lack of engagement with Users.

Maybe Iobit has decided that Facebook and Twitter serves them better. la lengua blanca causas son importante conocerlas.

Thx for what you do, but i think more people need to implicate on this...

Hi Scannan,

I am so sorry to hear that. IObit will never stop extending the Licence(s) for Forum Moderators. ?Sorry again, if we missed the post to extend the license code. I will check it, extend it and send you PM . If I still can not find the requirements,please send me a PM and I will extend the service time immediately.

Extending license code service time is what we should do to sincerely thanks for you long-term help. Also it is what we should do to help you know our product deeper and help our users better. IObit are always happy to do it.

For the late replies. I will pay more attention to avoid similar issues. I just had a short holiday.If I will had holiday in the future, I will post and let you know in advance.

Hi Cicely

Thank you. The issue is now sorted, as you have extended the Licence. This will enable us to assist Users.

Please do not apologise. I understand that it takes time to become familiar with the system. The important thing is that we are

once again interacting positively on the Forum.

Also, everyone is entitled to take holidays and I sincerely hope you had an enjoyable one.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I would like to talk about the pressing issue of imposing Iobit products and the impossibility of choice.

For example, I have a version of "IObit Smart Defrag Pro" on the promotion, for some reason I do not want to use other products, but when you accumulate garbage, it offers to install me "Advanced SystemCare", when removing the program third-party software, it offers install "IObit Uninstaller" etc.

I want to use the programs that I use, and these constant services working in the background do not suit me, even when trying to stop them and remove them, they are still loaded and the cycle continues. Give me the opportunity to enjoy your certain products, and not to feel discomfort from the constant offers, the Action Center is a good solution, but you go the wrong way. Or let these pop-up sentences turn off, at the level of disabling background processes.

Sorry for my English.