IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to edit my posts in this forum? Need help

• 2 weeks later...

Well,i have one question regarding this.Y can we edit our post only till 30 mins?I mean it is possible me may want to add some key features after a week or twice..Yaa quoting is an option but y can't we simply edit our post.I m sorry,i don't intend to question rules of iobit by any means..But its just of curiosity..Thank you myccpay account

Hi Deanna, welcome to IObit Forum!:-)

If you really want to change/edit some of your posts, please let one of the Forum Leaders know your wish.

This rule is to make it harder for the spammers to add a spam link after some time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Well,i have one question regarding this.Y can we edit our post only till 30 mins?I mean it is possible me may want to add some key features after a week or twice..Yaa quoting is an option but y can't we simply edit our post.I m sorry,i don't intend to question rules of iobit by any means..But its just of curiosity..Thank you myccpay account

I saw that your post made on April 18 and last edited on April 19 ,

does it mean that the edition can last for more than 24 hours ?

So how much time can edit still work? ConsumerEpic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think, there should be an option to edit the published post, provided it is your own post.

Let me also check if there is such an option, i also did not notice.

I think, there should be an option to edit the published post, provided it is your own post.

Let me also check if there is such an option, i also did not notice.

yeah i am also not notices that can you tell me shushant how to edit the published post?