IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I want help to contact IOBIT SUPPORT!!!

JainJude

Hello, a few days ago I present a problem that I've been having for some time with my ASC PRO and users who responded could not help me so I'd like to if I wanted to know what options I have to contact IOBIT without counting the Support option of the page because as explained in my post which I will leave below does not work properly for me so I wanted to know if there was any phone number to call or an email from technical support to present my problem

Mi original post with the original problem:

You have only two posts in the Forum. This one and one other posted on the 16th July 2019, which is in General Forum Items, and you ask for an opinion

regarding Nvidia prices.

So you have not posted a problem previously on tnis forum.

Also the link you provided in your post today is for an old Topic in 2018.

• 2 months later...

the forum/Iobit liaison is extremely helpful and I am sure she will sort out this issue for you. You may need to wait a few days, as it is the weekend and she may not see the post for a day or two.