IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No, IObit works fine!

JainJude

I was over at a friend's house a couple years ago, and we were gonna play PC games, but then I noticed some weird stuff on his computer. Pop ups, malware, a s**tload of ads, and some more stuff. I told him about it and asked if I could fix his computer.

Friend: Nah dude, it's fine, I have IObit, it's pretty good.

Me: But it hasn't protected your computer at all.

Friend: Alright, let's make a deal. If IObit doesn't find anything, you can fix my computer.

So I let IObit scan the computer, and NOTHING came up. It was "safe" in IObit's eyes. After that, I installed Avast and Malwarebytes. I kid you not, they found over 10,000 pieces of malicious items. It turns out pretty much all their other computers have tons of malicious software on them. Their family owns a restaurant, and some of the employes stay at their house. They downloaded so much stuff, and it infected every computer in the home

• 1 month later...
I was over at a friend's house a couple years ago, and we were gonna play PC games, but then I noticed some weird stuff on his computer. Pop ups, malware, a s**tload of ads, and some more stuff. I told him about it and asked if I could fix his computer.

Friend: Nah dude, it's fine, I have IObit, it's pretty good.

Me: But it hasn't protected your computer at all.

Friend: Alright, let's make a deal. If IObit doesn't find anything, you can fix my computer.

So I let IObit scan the computer, and NOTHING came up. It was "safe" in IObit's eyes. After that, I installed Avast and Malwarebytes. I kid you not, they found over 10,000 pieces of malicious items. It turns out pretty much all their 9apps.ind.in other computers have tons of malicious software on them. Their family owns a restaurant, and some of the employes stay at their house. They downloaded so much stuff, and it infected every computer in the home./

Spam by user @JainJude