IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No, IObit works fine!!!!

JainJude

I was over at a friend's house a couple years ago, and we were gonna play PC games, but then I noticed some weird stuff on his computer. Pop ups, malware, a s**tload of ads, and some more stuff. I told him about it and asked if I could fix his computer.

Friend: Nah dude, it's fine, I have IObit, it's pretty good.

Me: But it hasn't protected your computer at all.

Friend: Alright, let's make a deal. If IObit doesn't find anything, you can fix my computer.

So I let IObit scan the computer, and NOTHING came up. It was "safe" in IObit's eyes. After that, I installed Avast and Malwarebytes. I kid you not, they found over 10,000 pieces of malicious items. It turns out pretty much all their other computers have tons of malicious software on them. Their family owns a restaurant, and some of the employes stay at their house. They downloaded so much stuff, and it infected every computer in the home.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...