IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't login to the website ( Chrome ) ASC PRO 12

Hamezamber

Hi,

My first post.

I bought ASC PRO 12 like 2 weeks ago, but for some reason i can't enter the website. i get an error. i tried to fix it through proxy setting and reset chrome but every time i get an error. This site cant be reached. means i cant update my products and couldn't get help by email.

Is there an email that i can contact support for my problem ?

I opened this thread from the PC at my work place. when i get home all i can do is get help though emails.

I will be very glad if some one can contact me at this mail (e-mail address removed)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi,

My first post.

I bought ASC PRO 12 like 2 weeks ago, but for some reason i can't enter the website. i get an error. i tried to fix it through proxy setting and reset chrome but every time i get an error. This site cant be reached. means i cant update my products and couldn't get help by email.

Is there an email that i can contact support for my problem ?

I opened this thread from the PC at my work place. when i get home all i can do is get help though emails.

I will be very glad if some one can contact me at this mail (e-mail address removed)

I have had the same problem in the past in some web pages, I just solved it by updating chrome, or using another browser

• 6 months later...

the thing to keep in mind is these software companies want to sell you a product. they want to make you think and feel your pc will perform better with it, worse without. sometimes, the products are actually useful, more often than not, they aren't.

the #1 trick to marketing anything is to play to someone's emotions. the #2 is to play to their experiences (or what they WANT to experience). so they will say, "Man have you ever been so mad when your PC crashes and your important spreadsheet is gone buy MAXIMUM PC NOW.exe and your wife will love you again"

and then they will promise (promises are #3*), that with their product, your PC will be as good as new. and their product does 3 useful things that're effectively automation of basic-intermediate computer maintenance and 6 other things that have mixed to zero effect. and most of those things are also easily duplicated with in-built tools or basic knowledge...

there are a few more #s and they're actually very subtle in practice. ...but anyways. wow talk about a digression, guys!

so, uh. cleaning your registry is 99% unnecessary unless you spend your computer's short 2-5~ year life constantly clicking every banner ad in sight and installing every program you possibly can. cleaning it can end in disaster. clearing cookies is sometimes useful. getting rid of unwanted programs is something you can do by determining what you actually want installed/running.

if you have a cheap/slow PC/Laptop with no hardware problems, the best thing you can do is reinstall the OS minus all the crapware your manufacturer put on. and then just use basic AV/anti-malware tools, have a home router, keep your firewall on, use ad and script blockers in your browser. and practice good internet hygiene. and maybe, just MAYBE, if you're lazy, use one of many popular tools to delete the odd tracking cookie and similar so you get fewer bird sex testing job ads on facebook. no joke. friend of mine kept getting them for months.

if bad things do get in, then it's time for a real deep clean. after reading the manual. a lot. of something preferably cost-effective.

• 2 weeks later...