IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No, IObit works fine!

quinik

I was over at a friend's house a couple years ago, and we were gonna play PC games, but then I noticed some weird stuff on his computer. Pop ups, malware, a s**tload of ads, and some more stuff. I told him about it and asked if I could fix his computer. Friend: Nah dude, it's fine, I have IObit, it's pretty good. Me: But it hasn't protected your computer at all. Friend: Alright, let's make a deal. If IObit doesn't find anything, you can fix my computer. So I let IObit scan the computer, and NOTHING came up. It was "safe" in IObit's eyes. After that, I installed Avast and Malwarebytes. I kid you not, they found over 10,000 pieces of malicious items. It turns out pretty much all their other computers have tons of malicious software on them. Their family owns a restaurant, and some of the employes stay at their house. They downloaded so much stuff, and it infected every computer in the home

Hi quinik,

Sorry to hear that.

Yes, it is important which IObit program that you have. As you know our Advanced SysteCare is to help you optimize and speed up your PC. It is not security program as the other two programs you mentioned. Besides,different products have different standards. Thus, it does mean the more problems can be found the better the products are. Besides, some threats are not really threats.

If you are here to report real issues, please send us the scan report by Avast and Malwarebytes, so that we can check whether we miss anything.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

IOBit products are all worthy to be installed.

I've been using IOBit products for the last 8 years and I haven't had any qualms about it.

All my apps like MS Dynamics 365 and Microsoft teams all work fine

I believe your friend must've had an outdated version of IOBit, so his PC must've been infected by it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
IOBit products are all worthy to be installed.

I've been using IOBit products for the last 8 years and I haven't had any qualms about it.

All my apps like (Spam Link Removed) Microsoft teams all work fine

I believe your friend must've had an outdated version of IOBit, so his PC must've been infected by the viruses.

I think Ruskin is right.

You must be having outdated AntiVirus.

Most of the time Antiviruses update the virus definitions of their database to protect their customers from viruses.

If your system has an outdated virus and outdated virus definitions in its database then it is sure to be a vulnerable target to infections.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to also comment on this post:

indeed this seem to be a junk post by someone who just wants to demerit IObit OR perhaps that "friend" @quinik maybe has IObit malware fighter free versions and never has care to manually update the database, even when the tray icon says so

BUT is odd that @quinik has only 1 post and has not replied this thread

I've been using iobit products for over 12 years and as of today I can say that IObit is the ONLY company out there that really has products to further optimize and care Windows PCs and Malware Fighter is very good and with really low footprint, I only wich that Malware Fighter is submitted and considered for specialized anti-malware sites like Virus total, VBulletin, etc.

And just for the record, I have pro versions for the following products:

Advanced System Care

Smart Defrag

Driver Booster

IObit Uninstaller

IObit software updater

IObit Malware Fighter

I'm really satisfied and just purchased a new laptop and I'me using my pro licenses (those licences are for 3 PCs, 1 is with my dad, 1 with mome and the other one with my new laptop)

Hi Guys?

Sincerely thanks for your positive evaluation. IObit can be so far so good is because of all of the users like you who support us.

@ektorbarajas rajas, thanks for your long-term support.

@Scannan, sincerely thank you. As you are always here to maintain the rules of our forum.

@ all, thanks all of your warmhearted reply.

• Like 1