IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

You use too hard advertising.

FirstClaes

You use too hard advertising. After trial time expired on Start menu 8 pro. I couldn't open my old start menu without first buying it. I am considering uninstalling all IoBit for anyone that I perceive as threatening. As a pensioner you cannot afford to buy Pro editions. Too bad for such a good program. Yours faithfully. User FirstClaes

Hi FirstClaes,

Sorry to hear that.

Currently, you can get back Start Menu 8 version 3 free if you like. Please uninstall your current Start Menu 8 first and then re-install the Start Menu 8 version 3 from http://update.iobit.com/dl/startmenu/sm8-restore-setup.exe

If you want to have the latest version, you need to pay for it as you mentioned.

I will report your feedabck to our product team. In fact, this way is usual for many programs. But we will keep on improving to supply a way that can benefit both of us. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.:-)