IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep Clean Recycle Bin

mdgboxx

Before buying IObit, I had installed Revo Uninstaller (free version). Revo has, in it's Tools Option "Evidence Remover" that does an in dept cleaning of the Registry and Recycle Bin. I have a powerfull computer, it only takes about 20 minutes to do a System Scan of approx. 2.2 million items with my Bitdefender Total Security. The Evidence Remover needs 1.5 to 2 hours to clean. My question is:

Does IObit have the Revo equivalent?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes Iobit Uninstaller does. You can read the Product Manual here....https://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/iu-help/

It took me a while to try and find the proper words to reply without offending you.

About me:

I am computer, internet illiterate. Or very close to it...

I found it hard and time consuming, with no results, looking for a terminology that is obviously different, for something that does what I am trying to do.

Would it be possible to translate "Evidence Remover" in Revo to it's equivalent in IObit?

All that I am trying to do is deep clean the Recycling Bin on my computer.

• 5 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 2:37 AM, mdgboxx said:

Before buying IObit, I had installed Revo Uninstaller (free version). Revo has, in it's Tools Option "Evidence Remover" that does an in dept cleaning of the Registry and Recycle Bin. I have a powerfull computer, it only takes about 20 minutes to do a System Scan of approx. 2.2 million items with my Bitdefender Total Security. The Evidence Remover needs 1.5 to 2 hours to clean. My question is:
Does IObit have the Revo equivalent?

• Right-click on the Recycle Bin icon located on your desktop and select Empty Recycle Bin.
  • Or, alternatively, double-click on the Recycle Bin on your desktop. Then, click the Empty the Recycle Bin button along with the top menu.
  • A warning box will appear. Click Yes to permanently delete files.

34 minutes ago, warisali said:
  • Right-click on the Recycle Bin icon located on your desktop and select Empty Recycle Bin.
  • Or, alternatively, double-click on the Recycle Bin on your desktop. Then, click the Empty the Recycle Bin button along with the top menu.
  • A warning box will appear. Click Yes to permanently delete files.

This has nothing to do with the issue in the topic. The OP wanted a way to securely clean his recycle bin leaving no evidence which could be

retrieved.

Your instructions simply empties the recycle bin which does not securely delete the information (files).

Please read the topic before replying.