IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems loggin in

andy64

I have a bookmark for this forum that take me to a page that has the little logging in bit up in the right hand corner and a larger logging in part in the centre of the page titled 'vbulletin message' then 'you are not logged in.......'

but every time i log in (filling out any of the logging in parts) it says 'you are logged in' and the redirect bit underneath, i am taken back to the first logging in bit, im i doing something wrong, the only reason im here now is that i moved down the page to that smaller writting at the bottom of the page and saw the word 'forums' and clicked on that (or is that the proper way to do it) thanks.

Redirect to ?

Hi,

If I understand what you mean, then I guess it's just that you are being redirected back to the log in page. This is normal, the redirect will take you back to the page you were viewing before logging in.

Try changing your Bookmark address to the Forum Index page and log in using the small boxes on the top right of the page. You should be redirected back to the Forum Index page after logging in.

This works for me :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived