IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

NeedHelp Badly

bronco

hello to anyone who reads this,

ok i just got a brand new pc for xmas and this is where my problem is as i only last week paid for 360 pro,advanced systemcare pro and also game booster pro, now i'm trying to activate the free ones to pro with my licence keys but it's telling me i can't and have to pay for a whole new set:(

please someone help i've used these programs for years and have no other virus protection

Welcome

Welcome to the forum bronco :smile:

ok i just got a brand new pc for xmas and this is where my problem is as i only last week paid for 360 pro,advanced systemcare pro and also game booster pro, now i'm trying to activate the free ones to pro with my licence keys but it's telling me i can't and have to pay for a whole new set:(

Send an e-mail to support@iobit.com

Explain your situation in detail.

please someone help i've used these programs for years and have no other virus protection

IObit Security 360 is not anti-virus software, it is designed to run alongside your anti-virus software.

Anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-adware, anti-Trojan, anti-bots, and more. Security 360 can assist* your Antivirus to defend any tricky and complex threats.

All the best, woz of oz

yes i know 360 isn't i just love the pro version as it's a very very good and fast utulity for a scanner of maleware:) very handy these days...

i also sent a email i just hope they fix this problem very soon... seems odd as i have all the info and yet can't access my pro versions.. i even loaded old pc back up and unistalled all my pro apps nothing works:(

Hi bronco,

By structure, all those Pro version licenses recognize your PC and validate accordingly.

Since you have tried them on more than 1 PC, the programs think that you are using them on more than 1 PC, so they invalidate the licenses.

Also, together with the e-mail you have sent, please send a PM to Cicely describing your situation, IObit is very understanding in those situations.

Cheers.

Hi bronco

You had bought your license for your old computer, if you then change the computer completely it is a new computer that you do not have a license for.

This is all decided digitally after the information in your computer and your license information, and as that says that this information doesn't go together it will react as you have seen.

Iobit is usually very understanding/generous in this situation and the advice to contact IObit is the way to go!!

Cheers

solbjerg

yes i know 360 isn't i just love the pro version as it's a very very good and fast utulity for a scanner of maleware:) very handy these days...

i also sent a email i just hope they fix this problem very soon... seems odd as i have all the info and yet can't access my pro versions.. i even loaded old pc back up and unistalled all my pro apps nothing works:(

Archived