• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungarian translation file for Driver Booster 3.4.0.769
    Attached Files

Comment

• Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1 is attached as DB4_Turkish.lng

Copy
      DB4_Turkish.lng file to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Language

Note: (x86) is valid for Windows 64 bit OSes.

Cheers.
      Attached Files
      enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

• Czech language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1
        (Mostly updated from 3.4 by end0 with some changes and of course new 4.0 stuff translated)
        Copy Czech.lng to your install location, C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 64bit OS
        or C:\Program Files \IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 32bit OS
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ThatJohnS; Jul. 11th, 2016, 12:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatJohnS View Post
          Czech language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1
          (Mostly updated from 3.4 by end0 with some changes and of course new 4.0 stuff translated)
          Copy Czech.lng to your install location, C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 64bit OS
          or C:\Program Files \IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 32bit OS

good work

Comment

• Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC (4.0.1.271)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC is attached as DB4_RC_4.0.1.271Turkish.lng

Copy DB4_RC_4.0.1.271Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.
            Attached Files
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

• UPDATED: Language for Driver Booster 4 Final (4.0.3.322)
              • Renamed "Vstupní licence" to "Správa licence" in MENU
              • Translated missing strings
              • Renamed file from Czech_2.lng to Czech.lng

original post follows:
              Czech language file for Driver Booster 4 RC (4.0.2.320)
              Since I put a lot of work into tr
              anslating and proofreading Driver Booster 4 , I was shocked that IObit used different translation, that has mistakes (Clean unplugged devices translated as Clean PLUGGED devices - screenshot below), inconsistent capital letters etc.
              I will still translate new DB versions, but no longer officialy. DB support doesn't even try to reply to my emails and that's a thing others have no issue with. I've also spent a lot of time translating IObit System Information, which was the hardest part. But RC build uses translation copied from google translate, and some terms doesn't make sense.
              Examples of inconsistent letters: (#1 OFFICIAL - #2 MINE)

Example of incorrect translation: (#1 OFFICIAL - #2 MINE) - translated as "connected" instead of "disconnected"

Examples of mistakes: (#1OFFICIAL - #2 MINE) - translated as "Buy now use yourself" instead of "Buy now and get"

Download translation file, copy it and go to your Driver Booster installation directory. If you don't want to replace original, rename it to something else.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ThatJohnS; Oct. 3rd, 2016, 20:31. Reason: updated w/ new version translation

Comment

• Since I put a lot of work into translating and proofreading Driver Booster 4 , I was shocked that IObit used different translation
                Same here, never saw a text with so much hyphen.LOL
                German translation for DB 4 Final will follow soon.
                Have a nice day

Sarakael

Comment

• Hi ThatJohnS,
                  We reply you in PM.
                  IObit Support Team --
                  If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.1 (4.1.0.390)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC is attached as DB4.1-Turkish.lng

Copy DB4.1-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.
                    Attached Files
                    enoskype

Comment

• German language file for Driver Booster PRO v. 4.2.0.478
                      GUI: updated
                      Promo VIP: IMF PRO; SD PRO; UI PRO

Cicely

The T-tool doesn't for Driver Booster 4.
                      I don't know what's new and what's old

German.lng
                      Have a nice day

Sarakael

Comment

• Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.2 (4.2.0.478)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.2 is attached as DB4.2.0.478-Turkish.lng

Copy DB4.2.0.478-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.
                        Attached Files
                        enoskype

Comment

• El idioma español en la ultima actualización de Driver Booster Pro no esta muy bien establecida hay algunos fallos de genero

EDIT :

Please use at least Google Translation in your posts! IObit Forum is in ENGLISH and untranslated posts will be deleted.

Google Translate

Por favor, utilice al menos la traducción de Google en sus mensajes. IObit Forum está en INGLÉS y los posts no traducidos serán borrados.
                          Last edited by enoskype; Jan. 31st, 2017, 23:24. Reason: At least Google translation is needed

Comment

• Here's a Polish language file, with lot of fixes and updates.
                            Also attached source EN file.

Some suggestions:
                            1) Seperate strings for driver status at Scan screen and List of outdated drivers

Click image for larger version

Name:	DB_Scan.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	219518

Name:	DB_list.png
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	219517
                            2) Wider button at Action Center

Name:	DB_GetAll.png
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	219520
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Driver Booster 4.4 Czech language file
                              Language file that is present in official release of Driver Booster 4.4 is the same like in 4.3. Since there were almost no changes, there was (probably) no need to contact translators because of them. I've decided that I'll update my Czech language either way and release the file here. Changes from 4.3:
                              • Better translation of M_RstNoBackup
                              • Translated new strings (3)
                              • Translated edited strings (4)

Since I like IObit Software, I want to provide the best translation I currently can :) That's why I'll make sure my Czech file is always updated and as accurate as possible. If you're from Czech and have some feedback, please send me PM :) Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Turkish language file for Driver Booster 5 RC (5.0.2.1)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 5 RC(5.0.2.1) is attached as DB5_RC(5.0.2.1)-Turkish.lng

Copy DB5_RC(5.0.2.1)-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\5.0.1\Language

Cheers.
                                Attached Files
                                enoskype

Comment

Working...
                                X