Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for volunteer translators for IObit Malware Fighter v4 for Czech, Hungarian,Slovak, Swedish and more.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by end0 View Post
    V prekladacim programu vyberes produkt a anglicky slovnik se pripoji automaticky. Potom pridas cesky slovnik do polozky Translation file (optinal) a potom jen dole v tabulce prekladas. Je to nekdy dost tezky, protoze nevis presne k cemu se slovo vztahuje, takze jen odhadujes co tam patri presne, kdyz je vyznamu nekolik.

Hi end0,

Thanks for your reply.

It is suggested to read how to use the translation tool before you run it. If you meet any issues to use the tool, please communicate with imfsupport@iobit.com. I will give you more details.

@all, please post in English so that all of us can read it more clearly. Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

translation IObit Malware Fighter v4.0.1 into Czech / beta / not fully tested
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi End0,

Sincerely thanks for your fast reply.
        I will check the translation asap. If there is something that we need your help to update, hope you can help us again.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Cicely. V programe PCTransfer zložka Language neexistuje !!!
          Last edited by dedko58; Jan. 6th, 2016, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by dedko58 View Post
            Cicely. V programe PCTransfer zložka Language neexistuje !!!

Hi dedko58,

Do you mean the translation does not exist? You can get it here http://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...or-translators.

If not, what do you mean? Please post in English so that all the forum members can read it.
            IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by dedko58
              Ahoj Cicely. Posielam preklad: IObit Malware Fighter v4_Slovak. [ATTACH]n214582[/ATTACH]

Hi dedko58,

Did you forgot to attach the translation here? I did not find it. Or you did you send to the Email imfsupport@iobit.com?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hello Cicely. Sorry. This is right? Translation IObit Malware Fighter v4 Beta-SK... Additional screenschot. Click image for larger version

Name:	IObit Malware Fighter 4 Beta 2.0_SK.png
Views:	1
Size:	400.2 KB
ID:	214620
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dedko58; Jan. 8th, 2016, 14:10.

Comment

Hello Cicely. Click image for larger version

Name:	PCtransfer.png
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	214608 PCtransfer language pack is not a program folder. I have translated .exe file !!! See the picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	PCtransfer v1_SK.png
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	214609
                  Last edited by dedko58; Jan. 7th, 2016, 22:03.

Comment

Hi Cicely, should I work on the translation anymore, as dedko58 added it already? Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Hi dedko58 and Michael_3D,

@ dedko58 , sincerely thanks for your efficient translation. I got it this time. For PC transfer, it should be a tool from ASC, it should be translated in ASC. You do not need to translate it separately.

@ Michael_3D, have you started your translation? If you did, please just send it to me, too. I will present you free license code as promised.

@ all, you can send Email to imfsupport@iobit.com or PM and tell me which IObit products do you want? I will send you the license codes you prefer asap.

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Originally posted by norbert.papp View Post
                        Hello, I can help in Hungarian version, my native language is Hungarian.
                        Happy New Year
                        Hi norbert.papp,

How is everything going? Have you helped us translate IMFv4 into Hungarian? Because we still do not do not have Hungarian. It's a pity.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

This is Bulgarian language file for IObit MF v4
                          Bulgarian.lng

Comment

Hello .
                            This is a improved Bulgarian language file for IObit MF v4 . I find and fix some small inaccuracies .
                            Bulgarian.lng

Comment

Hi cicely, I can help if you need spanish translation, you can contact me by mp, skype or facebook and I´ll be glad of help you with the translation in my language :)

Comment

I am sorry, but I am already late for this. is it still open?

Comment

Working...
                                X