IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Looking for volunteer translators for IObit Malware Fighter v4 for Czech, Hungarian,Slovak, Swedish and more.

Cicely

Hi guys,

Sincerely thanks for all IObit volunteer translators and your great contributions to IObit. Now IObit Malware Fight v4 beta 2.0 has been released. But we still do not have some multi-languages including Czech, Hungarian,Slovak, Swedish.

Welcome anyone who can translate the above language to help us translate.To express a little thank from IObit, all translators will get licenses of ALL IObit paid products and translators’ name will be displayed in our official website and in the About section of the related products once their translations are adopted.

Besides, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Bulgarian,Romanian, Hebrew are still needed. Anyone can translated these languages will be much appreciated.

1) Please post your translation here or send it directly to imfsupport@iobit.com.

2)Please download the translation tool fromhttp://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...or-translators

This tool can help you only translate the new strings in IMF v4 for saving your time.

3) Eng.lng for IMF v4 vbeta 2.0 is aattached. And you can download IMF v4 fromhttp://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iobit_malware_fighter_beta.html

4) End time: It is suggested to send your translation before January 10, 2016.

Merry Christmas and HappyNew Year.

• Like 2

Hello guys,

Happy to hear that you will help us translate. will be grateful for any help you can provide. Cheers. :-)

@ all, it is suggested to download the translation tool as I mentioned in my post. It can save your time.

Please DO NOT translate or change the variables like “%s", "%d", "%d" ,"%s", "%u", "%.0n", "{0}", "%d%%". Any change to them (even adding a space between the variables like changing “%s” to “% s”) will cause program malfunction.

Shouldn't it been a translation of malware fighter 4? I didn't open your zip file, but I can say from name, that it's possibly in wrong post.

excuse, really it belonged elsewhere, I post deleted

omluva, opravdu to pat?ilo jinam, už jsem p?ísp?vek smazal

ps:já ho mám v cestine, asi pocesteno spolu s ASC_9 jinak to je verze 3.4-to je asi jina co?

p?ikládám: soubor ?eštiny pro IObit Malware Fighter v 3.4

I attach: Czech file for IObit Malware Fighter 3.4 in

Hi end0 and Michael_3D,

Sorry. My mistakes, I forgot to attach the English.lng for IMF v4. Now I attached it.

@ end0, could you please hlep us update the transaltion for IMF v4 into Czech?

@Michael_3D, have you started your translation? Now I attached the English.lng, hope you can help us.

@all, have you started your translation? Any news will be appreciated.

Sincerely thanks for your help.

Hi Cicely,

I started with the translation, but I used the English file from the software as I installed it. Are those files any different? Should I use your file?

Also I have school in between now, so I'm trying to translate as fast as I can.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to your answer about that English file. :)

Best regards

Michael

V prekladacim programu vyberes produkt a anglicky slovnik se pripoji automaticky. Potom pridas cesky slovnik do polozky Translation file (optinal) a potom jen dole v tabulce prekladas. Je to nekdy dost tezky, protoze nevis presne k cemu se slovo vztahuje, takze jen odhadujes co tam patri presne, kdyz je vyznamu nekolik.

Ja viem, ja som len myslel, že ?i mám rieši?, že ten jeho Anglický file je iný ako ten z toho programu, to som chcel. Ale hej je to ?ažké v tom, že nejaké slovo príde a má nejaký význam ale potom v tom programe môže ma? iný. A ?eský file mi moc nepomôže, prekladám do Sloven?iny. Ale ?akujem za radu :)

Hi Michael_3D,

Thanks for your fast reply.

The English file I attached here is the latest one and it is quite the same as the final version. It should be better to translate with the one I attached. But if you have started your translation with the one that you got from IObit Malware Fighter v4 beta 2.0. It will be ok. You can help us update the translation again when the final version is released.

Sincerely thanks for our help. Sweet day.

V prekladacim programu vyberes produkt a anglicky slovnik se pripoji automaticky. Potom pridas cesky slovnik do polozky Translation file (optinal) a potom jen dole v tabulce prekladas. Je to nekdy dost tezky, protoze nevis presne k cemu se slovo vztahuje, takze jen odhadujes co tam patri presne, kdyz je vyznamu nekolik.

Hi end0,

Thanks for your reply.

It is suggested to read how to use the translation tool before you run it. If you meet any issues to use the tool, please communicate with imfsupport@iobit.com. I will give you more details.

@all, please post in English so that all of us can read it more clearly. Thanks. :-)

Cicely. V programe PCTransfer zložka Language neexistuje !!!

Hi dedko58,

Do you mean the translation does not exist? You can get it here http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/multi-language-translations/202020-translation-tool-for-translators.

If not, what do you mean? Please post in English so that all the forum members can read it. :-)

Hi dedko58 and Michael_3D,

@ dedko58 , sincerely thanks for your efficient translation.Thumbs up I got it this time. For PC transfer, it should be a tool from ASC, it should be translated in ASC. You do not need to translate it separately.

@ Michael_3D, have you started your translation? If you did, please just send it to me, too. I will present you free license code as promised.:-)

@ all, you can send Email to imfsupport@iobit.com or PM and tell me which IObit products do you want? I will send you the license codes you prefer asap.