IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Looking for volunteer translators for IObit Applock v2.0 for Portuguese(Portugal) and Indonesian

Cicely

Dear All,

Sincerely thanks for all IObit volunteer translators and your great contributions to IObit.

Several days later, we will release IObit Applock v2.0. But we still do not have some multi-languages including Portuguese(Portugal) and Indonesian.

Welcome anyone who can translate the above language to help us to translate the added language and some promotion description?

To express a little thank from IObit, all translators will get licenses of ALL IObit paid products and translators’ name will be displayed in the About section of the related products once their translations are adopted.

1) Please post your translation here or send it directly to support@applock.tech.

2)Please download the original English File in Attachments

Note:a: For Indonesian, please kindly download English-added. rar.

b: For Portuguese(Portugal), please kindly choose download English.rar.

C: in the zipped file, the .xml file is the same with .Ing file, please kindly translate one of them.

3) End time: It is suggested to send your translation before September 10, 2016.

It would be better that you guys can confirm and inform us if you have time to help us.

Thank you.

Hi António Pinto, welcome to IObit Forum. :-)

You can download the existing version 1.0.1 from IObit Applock 1.0.1 is available now! [August 10, 2016]

At least, this will give you idea of the placement of newly added strings.

The new version 2.0 could be available to translators soon with the language files included, or when made public, can be downloaded from the same page.

Don't worry, IObit will release newer incremental versions of version 2.0 after the first one is tried by the public, so you can make the changes if needed then.

You can upload the files in this thread, in the PM (Private Mail) to Cicely and/or send them to support@applock.tech

Cheers.

Thank you @enoskype.

Here is the main language file for Portuguese (Portugal) pt-PT.

I still haven't triple checked within the app, will do later tonight.

I found this thread: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...w-june-27-2016

I'll test with this version.

This is also the first time i'm translating here, let me know if I should be doing something different ;)

Thank you @enoskype.

Thank you for prompt reply. @António Pinto Like @enoskype mentioned, we only have English version, maybe you can install it and then check if the words are in the correct place. Hope you can understand. I'm sorry that I can't upload the installation package because of the size limitation. Could you please contact my colleague in charge IObit Applock at support@applock.tech to get the new APK?

And looking forward to receiving the translation of face lock description. Thank you.

Archived