IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need your help on the translation of Advanced SystemCare 12 into Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Indonesian, Thai, Ukrainian and more

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Advanced SystemCare 12 RC will be out. It's time to collect multiple languages for it. We've already collected many languages. But we still need Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Indonesian, Thai, Ukrainian. Anyone helps update the partially translated files of these languages will be much appreciated.

To express our little thank-you, we’ll gift all translators a Advanced SystemCare 12 Pro license code or a license code of any other IObit program. And we’ll display the translators’ names in our official website and in the About section of ASC 12 once their translations are adopted.

If you are willing to help us with the translation, please follow either of the two methods:

Method 1:

1. Download the English files of ASC12 "ASC12_English_files.zip" from http://wikisend.com/download/677984/...lish_files.zip.

2. Download your local languages of ASC 11 "ASC11_languages.zip" from http://wikisend.com/download/103188/ASC11_languages.zip.

3. Use the Translation Tool and follow the instruction How to update a previous or partially translated translation to update the translation.

Here are some translation notes for your reference to translate IObit products.

Method 2:

Download the new strings of ASC12 "ASC12_new_strings.zip" from http://wikisend.com/download/635922/...ew_strings.zip, translate them into your local language, and then send the translated files to us.

After you finish the translation, please post your translation here or send it directly to feedback@iobit.com

If possible, please send us the translation before October 5th.

If you need any assistance, please email us feedback@iobit.com

Thank you very much.

• 7 months later...

Hi ram1989

As the Header says [h=2]Need your help on the translation of Advanced SystemCare 12 into Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Indonesian, Thai, Ukrainian and more [/h] Please feel free to follow the instructions and create Indian language translations. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
But why cant u officially add their language here?I also noticed many Indian users use this forum...Would love to share some good piece of knowledge with them

This Topic is regarding the translation for ASC. The Forum language is English. So if you wish to share knowledge on the Forum

you will have to do so in English.

• 5 months later...
Originally Posted by enoskype

You may also suggest your own custom writing translations and send them to us.

Find the translation guides and rules here.

Hello,

Do you still need a Spanish translation? I have some free time, so I could become a volunteer translator andget myself busy for a couple of days before I have to return to my company projects. Where should I send the translation to?

• 9 months later...