IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

N E W S

enoskype

Hi everybody,

Please take a notice of the quote from Tim Xue below.

Before that , in the Quote:, stands for Spyware Defender.

Thanks for all your support. Before that, we will release AWC3 final edition this month and Smart Defrag first. We also have a online service, it's not public now, but you can have a try.

live.iobit.com/Scan

Sample image is attached.

Have a great day!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wrightbyte,

That's normal, same with my IE7 emulated IE8, it is not ready yet and not functional and thats why it is not public at the moment.

Most probably that's why Tim did't give the live link I suppose.

The image, you see above in post #1, appears fraction of a second in IE and it is the screenshot at that instant to show how it will look like.

Cheers

Hi enoskype

If you click on the image - it comes up, and is large for a fraction of a second, if you then click on it - it is enlarged, so that you can read the text and see the picture clearly.

I had no trouble seeing it on the net either - just copied: live.iobit.com/Scan

into the Internet Explorer line and tapped Enter.

It looks as if it functions then, but I do not think it is operational yet.

Sorry to butt-in enoskype :-) but I felt I had to enlarge a bit on your comment.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi wrightbyte,

That's normal, same with my IE7 emulated IE8, it is not ready yet and not functional and thats why it is not public at the moment.

Most probably that's why Tim did't give the live link I suppose.

The image, you see above in post #1, appears fraction of a second in IE and it is the screenshot at that instant to show how it will look like.

Cheers

Wrong status versions for the beta programs?

First of all, AWC3 is at, now, version 2.9.16.468 and, no longer at 2.8.1.;-)

Second, ISD is only at beta version: 0.0.6.0. And, it is not even at one tenth of its overall development(0.1.0.0). I guess, you guys, will have to blitz work on this one, right?:smile:

You, Moderators, should get better informed these days. Sillies!

:lol:

Luc J. Patenaude,

Are you serious about what you write?

This is the topic thread called: News.

If you mean your last post in thread "AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!! "

then, what you write is wrong, and please do not post incorrect information.

The download mentioned there downloads AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 and AWC.exe version is 2.9.17.471.

I checked it now at GMT 02:30 hours.

Luc J. Patenaude,

Are you serious about what you write?

This is the topic thread called: News.

If you mean your last post in thread "AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!! "

then, what you write is wrong, and please do not post incorrect information.

The download mentioned there downloads AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 and AWC.exe version is 2.9.17.471.

I checked it now at GMT 02:30 hours.

Yes. I am serious about what I get to write. Just made a major mistake of topic thread naming and, fixed it right a way just now/today.:oops:

:-o You actually confirmed the true version of the core program of the beta version of AWC3. Good work Enoskype!8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads-up samr.

Very interestingly, although my Auto update is off and ASC is not running, when I checked the folder after your reminder, to my astonishment, the Sup_RegistryDefrag.exe was updated on 06 Oct. at 17:05 GMT.:shock:

Please find below the comments in the Update History file (UpdateHis.txt).

------------06.10.2008 17:05:29------------

Update details:

Database Definition File(C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3 Beta\Def.dbd) Updated Successfully

Registry Defrag(C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3 Beta\Sup_RegistryDefrag.exe) Updated Successfully

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game Booster

There seems to be a new tool embeded into ASC 3.

Please read the following in IObit web site: http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html# =>Tools tab

http://www.iobit.com/Images/gb.jpgGame Booster

........Click here

............................Better Play Experience!

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance. That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft® Windows Vista® and XP® ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming. Game Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!

The latest version: Beta 1

Designed for Windows Vista, XP, and 2000. Compatible with all hardware.

Currently, Game Booster is only part of Advanced SystemCare. Download the latest Advanced SystemCare from:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/dl/button/dl-button_a.gif

.... Click here.

enoskype's NOTE:

I have downloaded and installed the newly created setup file "asc-setup.exe" (created on Feb 16 2009 at 16:04 hours AWC.exe=>3.1.2.606), but I can not find any difference between the one created and released in January and this one.

Please post your experience in Advanced SystemCare section of the Forum.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Thank you!

Have you any information regarding the new version?

I mean what is the news in the new version?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello Everybody,

For your information, the Developers are working hard on it for the final touches, and ASC 3.2 will be released soon.

Cheers.