Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!!

AWC3 Beta Updated (August 11, 2008 ). Advanced WindowsCare 3 Beta 2.8.1 is Ready.

Download AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 (AWC3Setup-Beta2.8.1.exe 5221 KB) (AWC File version:2.9.17.471 )

What's New in Beta 2.8.1
    ------------------------------
    + Improved AutoUpdate function
    * Fixed bugs in previous Beta versions
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

when posting new updates would be nice to have details of bugs fixed if possible please.

Comment

awc3 2.81 (the best yet)

hi all ,
      just downloaded the latest 2.81 and for me it works 100% first time (no glitches) and very easy to use.( using vista h/p).
      thanks to all you people who do all the hard work!!!!

cheers
      mike

Comment

Hi you didnt get a problem ?

I downloaded AWC 3BETA ABOUT 4HRS AGO AND ALL IT DID FOR ME WAS LEAVE ME WITH TWO TROGAN HORSES GENERIC 11./ER. ONE ESCAPED INTO SYSTEM RESTORE BUT GOOD OLD AVG TRACKED THEM DOWN.
        WORRIED ABOUT RELOADING AWC3BETA.

MARTIA.

Comment

Hi martia
          Take a look in your posts and in your private message box.
          The "virus" is a false positive!
          And it will be fixed soon!
          Cheers
          solbjerg

Originally posted by martia View Post
          I downloaded AWC 3BETA ABOUT 4HRS AGO AND ALL IT DID FOR ME WAS LEAVE ME WITH TWO TROGAN HORSES GENERIC 11./ER. ONE ESCAPED INTO SYSTEM RESTORE BUT GOOD OLD AVG TRACKED THEM DOWN.
          WORRIED ABOUT RELOADING AWC3BETA.

MARTIA.
          太阳山 (solbjerg)
          Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
          (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
          Itemized subjects Table of content
          In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
          Clean Install concept Clean Install
          Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Originally posted by solbjerg View Post
            Hi martia
            Take a look in your posts and in your private message box.
            The "virus" is a false positive!
            And it will be fixed soon!
            Cheers
            solbjerg
            Virus has been fixed by AWC3-by its own self and, used its own definition database to do so. On its first use last week(yeah, that's right, 7 days ago).

I already got a definition database update as of yesterday(August 12, 2008).

Beta version 2.8.1 is already totally done of a beta-in development app.

Should be finished up by end of September with minor tweaks and such insignificant(not really existing ones) bug fixes.:razz:

Please, people, put it to official release, at beta version 3.0.0. Once it gets to that level of completion of the overall application. Thank-You, in advance, for doing just so.
            :smile:

Comment

Major update causes 2.8.1 to bring new, drastic, version status!

To all downloaders of AWC3-beta 2.8.1: you will have to click onto the 'Check for Update' link in order to get beta version 2.9.16.468 as to get the latest definition database for it also.

The definition database dates as of yesterday(12-08-2008). And, thus, you will be required to do an overall scan of your machine a.s.a.p..

Thank-you for reading this post and, giving yourself a favor as well!
              :smile:

Comment

Working...
              X