IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 is available for downloading!!!

enoskype

AWC3 Beta Updated (August 11, 2008 ). Advanced WindowsCare 3 Beta 2.8.1 is Ready.

Download AWC3 Beta 2.8.1 (AWC3Setup-Beta2.8.1.exe 5221 KB) (AWC File version:2.9.17.471 )

What's New in Beta 2.8.1

------------------------------

+ Improved AutoUpdate function

* Fixed bugs in previous Beta versions

awc3 2.81 (the best yet)

hi all ,

just downloaded the latest 2.81 and for me it works 100% first time (no glitches) and very easy to use.( using vista h/p).

thanks to all you people who do all the hard work!!!!

cheers

mike

Hi you didnt get a problem ?

I downloaded AWC 3BETA ABOUT 4HRS AGO AND ALL IT DID FOR ME WAS LEAVE ME WITH TWO TROGAN HORSES GENERIC 11./ER. ONE ESCAPED INTO SYSTEM RESTORE BUT GOOD OLD AVG TRACKED THEM DOWN.

WORRIED ABOUT RELOADING AWC3BETA.

MARTIA.

Hi martia

Take a look in your posts and in your private message box.

The "virus" is a false positive!

And it will be fixed soon!

Cheers

solbjerg

I downloaded AWC 3BETA ABOUT 4HRS AGO AND ALL IT DID FOR ME WAS LEAVE ME WITH TWO TROGAN HORSES GENERIC 11./ER. ONE ESCAPED INTO SYSTEM RESTORE BUT GOOD OLD AVG TRACKED THEM DOWN.

WORRIED ABOUT RELOADING AWC3BETA.

MARTIA.

Hi martia

Take a look in your posts and in your private message box.

The "virus" is a false positive!

And it will be fixed soon!

Cheers

solbjerg

Virus has been fixed by AWC3-by its own self and, used its own definition database to do so. On its first use last week(yeah, that's right, 7 days ago).

I already got a definition database update as of yesterday(August 12, 2008).

Beta version 2.8.1 is already totally done of a beta-in development app.;-)

Should be finished up by end of September with minor tweaks and such insignificant(not really existing ones) bug fixes.:razz:

Please, people, put it to official release, at beta version 3.0.0. Once it gets to that level of completion of the overall application. Thank-You, in advance, for doing just so.

:smile:

Major update causes 2.8.1 to bring new, drastic, version status!

To all downloaders of AWC3-beta 2.8.1: you will have to click onto the 'Check for Update' link in order to get beta version 2.9.16.468 as to get the latest definition database for it also.;-)

The definition database dates as of yesterday(12-08-2008). And, thus, you will be required to do an overall scan of your machine a.s.a.p..

Thank-you for reading this post and, giving yourself a favor as well!

:smile:

Archived