This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Defrag 2.8.1 (2.8.1.1221) is released! [Updated to (0807)]

Smart Defrag 2.8.1 (2.8.1.1221) is released. [Updated to (0807) August 07, 2013]

From: MajorGeeks (defragsetup.exe size: 5850 KB) Setup File version: 2.8.1.1221 (Updated size: 5851 KB)
    Application File: SmartDefrag.exe (1926 KB) Application File version: 2.8.1.1221

Change log of update:
    - Install Secure Speed Dial option when installation of SD finishes.

Change Info SD 2.8.1:
    + Enhanced the accuracy to detect SSD
    + Added the feature to remember the change of List View
    + Fixed the bug that can not remove external hard drives
    + Fixed other bugs

NOTE:
    There is option for recognition of drives as HDD or SSD.
    Warning for disabling Fast Startup in Windows 8 when Boot Time Defrag is chosen.

NOTE:
    This FREE program is advertising supported and may offer to install third party programs that are not required for the program to run. These may include a toolbar (Spigot), changing your homepage, default search engine or other third party programs. Please watch the installation carefully to opt out by declining the toolbar agreement if you don't wish to install it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by enoskype; Aug. 8th, 2013, 09:30. Reason: Setup file is updated!
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Set up file of SD 2.8.1 is updated

Hi all,

Setup file in the first post is updated!

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

just wondered what Secure Speed Dial is, as i was unsure I deselected it during install.

i thought at a guess it was to dial a connection to the internet, but then most have on all the time BB so not fully sure.

Comment

Working...
      X