IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare v8 Beta 1.0 is released! [August 12, 2014] [Updated August 27, 2014] [Updated again (0829) August 29, 2014]

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare v8 Beta 1.0 is released! (August 12, 2014) (Updated August 27, 2014) [updated to (0829) August 29, 2014]

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (AdvancedSystemCare-V8-Beta.exe) (8.0.0.294) size:38043 KB (New size : 38042 KB) [(0829) New size : 38041 KB]

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 5071 KB. Application File version: 8.0.0.294)

What's new in Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0

+ Brand New User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI.

+ New Theme Customization - Change theme easily with your loved pictures.

+ New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system.

+ New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers.

+ New Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed.

+ New IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications.

+ New Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date.

+ Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1-click method to speed up system boot time and easy management for Startups, Services, Task Schedule.

+ Rebuilt Disk Optiomization - Add SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.

+ Rebuilt Performance Monitor - Monitor your PC performance in real time and boost it with just one click.

+ Privacy Sweep - Add clean for Windows Metro Apps and clean for iTunes.

+ Registry Fix - Add fix for "Windows Services" and enhance scan engine's scanning speed and stability.

* And more to be discovered by you.

Cheers.

EDIT1: August 27, 2014 @ 23:26: New Setup file is on Major Geeks.

EDIT2: August 29, 2014 @ 22:52: New Setup file is on Major Geeks.

• 3 weeks later...

:!: Hi All,

Again a new setup file for Advanced SystemCare 8 Free Beta 1.0 (0829) is released in MajorGeeks. [August 29, 2014]

There is 1 Byte difference in the size of the setup files, and again, I don't have the slightest clue about the change.

Cheers.

All in one Medion, dual core, win 7, AVG, Win firewall, free versions of tobit 7 and 8

I use version 7 and now version 8 together 3 to 4 times a week, sometimes I use 8 after 7 and 8 still finds problems after 7 has ended, My Comment; IT SCANS MORE ACCURATE. And is still faster apparently!!!!!

8 appears to be faster although it go's slower at first (probably due to more accurate scanning) it still manage to end sooner.

Up to now I didn't have any problem even starting both programs together on a not so highly performing computer. I like it!

Although I would be thrilled to find all these extra facilities mentioned by users in this program, I think it’s somewhat unreasonable to expect from a boat designed for the water to be able to fly the sky and perform on a track like a formula one!

Van

Archived