IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 3.0 Beta 1 (3.0.0.240) is released! [June 17, 2015] (Updated to version 3.0.0.251 - July 03, 2015)

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/filedata/fetch?id=207991 Driver Booster 3.0 BETA 1 (3.0.0.240) is released! [June 17, 2015] (Updated to version 3.0.0.251 - July 03, 2015)

. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (driver_booster_setup_beta.exe size: 11456 KB, setup file version 3.0.1.0) (Updated size : 11450 KB, - July 03, 2015)

Application File: DriverBooster.exe (size : 4364 KB application file version: 3.0.0.240) (Updated size : 4369 KB, version : 3.0.0.251)

What's new for Driver Booster v3.0 Beta 1

+ 30% Larger Database - Support over 130,000 drivers

+ New UI - Easier to use

+ Upgraded Engine - Scan and install outdated drivers more precisely and quickly

+ Added Device Fix Feature - Detect missing and faulty drivers to fix device problems securely

+ Added Idle Download Feature - Download drivers at system idle time and reduce update time by half or more

+ Added Search Feature - Locate devices rapidly and accurately

+ Added Auto-backup Feature - Help restore unwanted driver updates anytime

+ More to Be Discovered by You

Driver Booster is an effective and easy-to-use driver updater, which analyzes outdated drivers automatically, and installs the right update for PCs with just ONE click.

The newly adopted online database ensures drivers are always the latest. Moreover, it's specially designed to tweak drivers for peak gaming performance. It's the right driver update tool to protect PCs from hardware failures, conflicts, and system crashes.

Features:

• Automatic Detection of Outdated Drivers
  • Automatic Download of Latest Drivers
  • Specialized Driver Tweaking for Top Gaming Performance
  • Simple and Easy to Understand Interface

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

The main issue I have with this particular program is the fact it finds drivers for the strangest of items such as USB ports and other things that I have a hard time trusting. Typically the only ones I know are right is my video card, network adapter, and the sound card. Otherwise this program is kind of unnecessary for me.

That being said when I am using someone else's computer and they ask me to fix it up this program does a great job at finding the important drivers that I other wise would have had to spend hours chasing after.

@Volnus It has been my experience that Driver Booster only finds compatible updates, so there should be no issues if you let it install every driver update it finds. Other driver update software has a tendency to find incompatible drivers from time to time which can cause problems.

I had installed version 2.3 Final and showed me a message that I can buy cheap pre-order and received the new product key. But after installing the key works previously installed version 3.0 beta. That's why I had to pay for a new product key? :?:

New product key works only for 50 days after activation.

I had installed version 2.3 Final and showed me a message that I can buy cheap pre-order and received the new product key. But after installing the key works previously installed version 3.0 beta. That's why I had to pay for a new product key? :?:

New product key works only for 50 days after activation.

Hi SKBA,

I am positively sure that your license key will work with DB v3 final when it is released.

Cheers.

Archived