Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our forum just updated to a new version 5.6.1. Any issues for the new version, please just post here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our forum just updated to a new version 5.6.1. Any issues for the new version, please just post here.

Hi guys,

Our forum just updated to a new Version 5.6.1.

If you found any issues when you use our forum, please just post here. We will solve the related issues asap if there are.
    Happy Weekend.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Once again "Support" is not listed in the headings at the top of the Forum page. Support is a sub section of " Download Iobit Products"
    There is no way for Users to know this. It has been requested many times that "Support" would have it's own heading at the top of the Forum page, so
    that Users can find items like the Product Manuals.
    This was requested when the Forum was last updated and was not implemented.
    This is something which is easy to do. Hopefully this time the request will be noted and implemented.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my late reply.
      It took some time to check the issue you mentioned.
      After the test, it is found that only the admin account can not show the information such as "Download Iobit Products".

If you log in as a normal forum member, you can see the related message you mentioned. So it will not affect our members.

If you found any other issues, please feel free to tell me.

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely
        Unfortunately you did not understand my post.
        There is no issue with seeing "Download Iobit Products"...I see it whether I am in Admin or not.
        What I asked for is that In the same area of the heading, that an additional option be available called simply "Support" which links directly to the
        Support option which is a sub-menu of "Download Iobit Products"
        At present, Users can only find the Support option if they already know that they must click the "Download Iobit Products".
        It should be quite simple to add a "Support" option at the top of the Forum page
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
        X