IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Our forum just updated to a new version 5.6.1. Any issues for the new version, please just post here.

Cicely

Once again "Support" is not listed in the headings at the top of the Forum page. Support is a sub section of " Download Iobit Products"

There is no way for Users to know this. It has been requested many times that "Support" would have it's own heading at the top of the Forum page, so

that Users can find items like the Product Manuals.

This was requested when the Forum was last updated and was not implemented.

This is something which is easy to do. Hopefully this time the request will be noted and implemented.

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my late reply.

It took some time to check the issue you mentioned.

After the test, it is found that only the admin account can not show the information such as "Download Iobit Products".

If you log in as a normal forum member, you can see the related message you mentioned. So it will not affect our members.:-)

If you found any other issues, please feel free to tell me.

Hi Cicely

Unfortunately you did not understand my post.

There is no issue with seeing "Download Iobit Products"...I see it whether I am in Admin or not.

What I asked for is that In the same area of the heading, that an additional option be available called simply "Support" which links directly to the

Support option which is a sub-menu of "Download Iobit Products"

At present, Users can only find the Support option if they already know that they must click the "Download Iobit Products".

It should be quite simple to add a "Support" option at the top of the Forum page

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By and by "Backing" isn't recorded in the headings at the head of the Forum page. The backing is a sub-segment of " Download Iobit Products"

Its absolutely impossible for Users to know this. It has been mentioned ordinarily that "Backing" would have it's own heading at the head of the Forum page, so

Users can discover things like Product Manuals.

This was mentioned when the Forum was last refreshed and was not actualized.

This is something which is anything but difficult to do. Ideally this time the solicitation will be noted and actualized.

To blunder is Human. To truly wreck things you need a PC.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm having an issue where my Kaspersky Security Cloud Free 21 gives warnings when I browse this forum. I fixed this by adding the "identifyluckyexactly.com" domain to Nano Adblocker. Please remove the elements connected to this domain from this forum or contact Kaspersky to fix its signatures if it's a false positive. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...