X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Licenses for IObit Products

Hello,

We will give free licenses of both ASC PRO and IS360 PRO to the following users.

- Top 10 most helpful users in IObit Security 360 beta testing

- Top 10 most active users in IObit forum

- The authors of the chosen language files for IObit Security 360
    We will keep up improving the product and we appreciate your support of IObit.

Show me the love! I give you the trust!!!

How do you like me now? melvin_deal@yahoo.com

Comment

I want it....

Comment

Originally posted by myimmortalize View Post
        I want it....
        Hi myimmortalize
        I suppose you are the same my_immortalize which I met on Raymond CC forum and who has been very useful in finding freebies.

Well It's not so diffucult to get one free license, read the rules please

Originally posted by IObit Guy View Post
        Hello,

We will give free licenses of both ASC PRO and IS360 PRO to the following users.

Thank you so much IObit Guy and IoBit staff and developers

Comment

much deserved to those that help around a lot, most noticably enyoskype and detailer ;)
          Tools I use: CCleaner, Quicksys Registry Cleaner, and of course, Advanced SystemCare 3 PRO(with Smart Defrag)!
          Security Programs: Avira Premium Security Suite, Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster, and Comodo Internet Security(no antivirus).

Comment

Originally posted by leofelix View Post
            Hi myimmortalize
            I suppose you are the same my_immortalize which I met on Raymond CC forum and who has been very useful in finding freebies.

Well It's not so diffucult to get one free license, read the rules please

Thanks @leofelix. I am reading and understand.
            Thanks your comprehension...

Comment

Very helpful to reward those that have been the most active. There are several regular posters here who have been of great help to people and I enjoy reading their posts. I am glad to see that they will be recognized in this way.
              Visualize whirled peas!

Comment

This is a nice little "Thank-you" for sure.This in my opinion is one of the best companies i've ever dealt with,free licenses or no

Comment

Hi IObit Guy

Hello,

HI IObit Guy. How long is this free license good for?? Is it a year from now or a year from when I activate it. I just bought a pro ASC3 license. Can I save this free license and use it when my license expires next year or do I have to use it now?? Thank you for your programs. {garybear}PS I've been with you from the start and enjoy all your programs.

Comment

I must say....You all never cease to amaze me!!! I love your products. I have ASC3 Pro and I love it. When I do some clean up on computers I recommend and instal ASC3 for everyone I know. (Not to mention all the iobit software!)

Thanx so much for such great products and helpful staff........ Not to mention kudos for all the others who input in the forum!!
                    Last edited by gregmeister67; Aug. 31st, 2009, 14:00. Reason: forgot to mention the other stuff!!

Comment

Many Worthy.

there are but a few who are true friends, you know who they are. They are already justly rewarded! I agree about enoskype and detailer. Some cudos also to those who've avoided betas before but took the plunge with IObit! 360 Beta guinea pigs did a great job!

Comment

About the License

Good question Gary.I have @ 2 months left on my current account,and would like to know if the clock is already ticking on the new one.
                        Great day and God bless horsepower & Mark Martin

Comment

Hello,

What version of IObit Seecurity 360 are you talking about? ("authors of the chosen language files")
                          and how someone knows if his/hers language files have been chosen or not? o.o
                          Usage of IObit Products
                          Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

Comment

Just like to add my thanks also for the kind gifts.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X