IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 1.0 is available

enoskype

...http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 1.0 is available

IObit Security

Download from MajorGeeks. (is360setup.exe size: 8742 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.0.0.60)

ATTENTION!

If your Operating System is Windows 2000, after upgrading IObit Security 360 to v 1.0, you may encounter a problem "The procedure entry point Attach Console could not be found in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll". Now, IObit has fixed this problem for Windows 2000 users, please click here to download the fixed version. (is360setupfix.exe size: 8751 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.0.0.66)

Multilanguage

(Please look for more language files in Language File List thread.)

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon4.gif enoskype's Notes:

1)

This version is a Free version as is, with limited functions such as automatic update and idle scan !!!

2)

DOG is included in Free version

2)

You have to enter a License Code to convert it to Pro.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus software for a superior PC security.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Polse

You are most likely right!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

By the way "hacking may not always be a crime" ,but if you have an insatiable craving for hacking away your neighbours weeds - you are at least trespassing.

He may not press charges, but anyway the polite way would have been to ask his permission first! :-)

Spelling Error :O

I think "clcik" should be "click" ;)

Hi samr and enoskype

I suppose I had better confess that I sometimes correct enoskype's key errors without notifying anyone. (Please forgive me!) :-)

I once had a keyboard where the J key didn't respond so I had to use Alt+074 or Alt+0106 to write those characters until I could clean the keyboard and later eventually replace it. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Wow! Magic- it corrected itself!

That's OK enoskype - everyone makes mistakes. It's just that some of you make fewer mistakes than the rest of us, so we have to razz you for it!

samr.

Archived