IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Giveaway-Free ASC Pro

samr

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exciting eh

Don't you find it a bit of fun waiting for the doors to open ?

I think Iobit is being quite reasonable, a lot of other companies would have made you go through 6 different pages, all filled with advertising, just to find out it's not available yet :evil:

If anyone gets bored waiting then they could have a read of the very informative Usage of IObit Products :wink:

As for me, ASC is the one and only software I have paid for.

Considering how good it is and all the other free stuff IObit has given me (like the fantastic SmartDefrag) I have no regrets and am happy to do my small bit to help put some food on the table of the IObit workers :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz

You are a really nice fellow with a fine sense of humour.

Thanks woz!

Cheers

solbjerg

I think Iobit is being quite reasonable, a lot of other companies would have made you go through 6 different pages, all filled with advertising, just to find out it's not available yet :evil:

If anyone gets bored waiting then they could have a read of the very informative Usage of IObit Products :wink:

Considering how good it is and all the other free stuff IObit has given me (like the fantastic SmartDefrag) I have no regrets and am happy to do my small bit to help put some food on the table of the IObit workers :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Yes, like check out for the lucky 7;-)

Haha, I like this one!:lol:

Yes, this is a great software, I buy the Pro for my laptop at work, but still using the free version at home. I think the free version already very good indeed, and this free license will add fringe to it.

Did anyone get the license yet?

Regards,

Iobit Giveaway-Free ASC PRO!

The free giveaway will be available within 24 hours randomly from November 20 to 27 as a ThanksGiving gift.

Check the link often in this time period to see if it is available!

http://db.iobit.com/license-free/asc-free-license.php

samr.

Hi Samr:

You are in Kansas; I'm in NYC. It is currently 11.21.09 and the link you provided provides a trial version only with an announcement that the Free gift version will be available between the 20th through the 27th of November

and an invitation to "come back soon".

I'm not sure that the correct message or announcement is being displayed. Just a thought...

Hi aquilarojo,

The link is ok. The wording is a bit stange:

The free giveaway will be available within 24 hours randomly from November 20 to 27 as a ThanksGiving gift.

Check the link often in this time period to see if it is available!

But I think "randomly" is the key here, and the idea is to check often to see when it is available. Kind of a game of peek-a-boo?:roll:

samr.

Hi sunny

It probably is the publicity/Advertising department that have thought this up.

I doubt that their primary aim is to give away licenses :-)

But as long as they can show an increase in visitors they will feel that they have succeded.

This logically would lead one to expect that the giving away will take place at the end of the period.

But perhaps - in order not to give too many away they will do it at second or third last day.

That is how I think at least. In other words my theory!

Another explanation could be that they want to test the interest from users in getting a free copy of their product.

Cheers

solbjerg

i accept what you say but who ever thought this method up could have made it a lot easier, feedback from friends most have given up after about half dozen visits.

My understanding from that wording in IObit site is, it will be available for 24 hours continuously in any time between 20th and 27th of November inclusive.

Did everybody understand it the same way?

It is written in a very vague way anyway!!! :razz:

Cheers.

Archived