IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Write a good review for IObit Products and get a free license code

Cicely

Hi guys,

Haha, a good chance to win a free license code for one of IObit products comes again.|;-)

We will build new official websites. To make our new websites more wonderful and let more people can know IObit products better, we need some positive reviews for IObit products from those who are really familiar with our products to to display on our official website. Of course, our IObit forum members are those who truly know our products. Thus, could you please help us write a good reviews for anyone of the following products?

Products that need your reviews:

Smart Defrag v3

IObit Malware Fighter v2

Start Menu 8

Driver Booster v2

All information we need:

A review from anyone of the above products, your name and your photo.

To ensure the security of your privacy, please just send the information mentioned above to support@iobit.com. ( We promise that we will never misuse the information you sent.)

When we receive your reviews with your name and photo, then you will get a license code for one of the products that you like from http://www.iobit.com/store.php

Time: From now to 2014/12/01

(Driver Booster is from now to 2014/12/22)

Come on guys, Waiting for your trustworthy reviews.

Thanks in advance. Cheers. :-)

Cicely

Surely only the reviews you use will receive a licence....or do you intend to give a licence to everybody who sends a review whether you use them or not. You could receive many hundreds of reviews between now and closing date....that would be a lot of licences.

Hi Scannan,

We really appreciate that you are always for our sake. Well, we promise to send license codes to those who send us the positive reviews with names and photos no matter we use their reviews or not.

Scannan, please do not worry about us. :-) For our warmhearted users who send us the reviews, they deserve the license code. |;-)

Hi Parkd1,

Happy to hear that you love our products. Have you wrote a review and sent to support @IObit.com? :-)

If you have not, hurry up. If you already have the license codes for IObit products, we can add 12 months service time to one of the license codes that you like. :-)

I use all your free versions of software and I think they are the best on the market, they work first time and they are thorough. I cannot recommend these products enough.

email sent reviewing IObit Malware Fighter V2, this has to be the best malware tool on the market

Hi All,

Sincerely thanks for those who had sent us the reviews. Well done. Thumbs up With all of your efforts, it is believed that our prodcuts will be better and better.:-)

Now we still need your reviews for the following products :

Smart Defrag v3

IObit Malware Fighter v2

Start Menu 8

Driver Booster v2

Please send us your review to support@IObit .com with your name and photo as I mentioned before. And you will get a free license code for IObit Product that you like as a thanks goft.

Thanks from my bottom of my heart. :-)

• 2 months later...
We will build new official websites. To make our new websites more wonderful and let more people can know IObit products better, we need some positive reviews for IObit products from those who are really familiar with our products to to display on our official website.

Hi, any news yet when the new site will be up yet? 1.gif

• 1 month later...

I use some of your products, and I am fully satisfied. I use the Start Menu for Windows 8 2.1 Malware Fighter 3.1, Advanced System Care Ultimate 8, IObit Uninstaller 4.1 and Driver Booster 2.2. Super programs. I look forward to future versions of the final and perhaps beta.:-)

• 3 months later...

Really like your new UI and the settings menu, especially that the gaming menu, I have been using V3 beta for 2 weeks and so far it has preformed flawless so far. I also use Ultimate 8 Pro and Malware Fighter Pro and like them very much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , I've just installed the beta version of advanced system care 9 and had a problem installing using chrome , switched to internet explorer and all seems well . The new layout seems to be quicker in response to previous versions , but maybe because as yet I don't have the full product

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Once more, this offer has ended.

But you can write your positive reviews on CNET and send us the related screenshots to support@iobit.com to get a license code that you want. ( A special offer for you as a new member here:-))

@ angellomichel387, we will present you a license code for Driver Booster Pro in PM. :-)