IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Write a review in your local language for IObit products and get all license codes for free

Cicely

Hi guys,

We are building new websites in your local language now including Dutch, French, German, Italy, Portuguese and Spanish. To let more people know IObit products better, we need some positive reviews for IObit products in the above language from those who are really familiar with our products. Of course, our forum members are those who truly know our products.

Thus, could you please help us write short review about 100 words for anyone of the following products in any one of the multi-language mentioned above? Once we get your review, you can get any license codes for IObit products with 1 year service as free thanks gifts.

Products that need your reviews:

Advanced SystemCare

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate

IObit Malware Fighter

Driver Booster

Smart Defrag

IObit Uninstaller

Protected Folder

Start Menu 8

All information needed:

Please email us your review and provide us a recent picture of you or your family to support@iobit.com. We will publish them on our official websites so that all users in your country will read your review.( We promise that we will never misuse the information you sent.)

You can refer to the review for ASC at :http://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php

Time: From Now on to 2015/07/31

Come on guys, we need you help again.:-):-):-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I've posted this on another thread, but since I'm interested I'm also posting it here:

Hi, would like to know if this offer is still valid/active? I currently own licenses for ASC and SD, but would like to get licenses for Iobit Uninstaller, Driver Booster and Iobit Malware Fighter.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Suggest u do a Malware Fighter Pro version that works for 30 days as most friends had no idea all the extra bad stuff it will find on a computer until I showed them a Pro version run on their puters hard drives ...

Of course a free licence for me might be nice to for you to send me for this suggestion eh ?

• 1 month later...

programs that i'm using is:

• Driver Booster PRO
  • IObit Uninstaller FREE

and i'm happy with both of them, these programs works well, not a joke... i even send a email to IObit, i sad in that feedback, i love too much driver booster, I can not separate myself from the driver booster especially, it does its job too well... how about iobit uninstaller, it's just an uninstaller, i can not say much about it ...

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Programs I am currently using,

-IObit Uninstaller 9.1 (Free)

-Driver Booster 7.1 (Free)

-Advanced SystemCare 13 (Free)

-IObit Malware Fighter 7.3 (Pro)

All of these programs are an absolute MUST for daily users of computers whether its for public or personal use. The easy access of updating hardware/drivers, getting rid of unused programs, clearing junk/clutter, stopping (+cleaning) viruses and other harmful things, couldn't be more convenient than this.

Not only is my computer constantly up-to-date and virus/trojan/etc free, but is also just as fast, if not faster, than within the first month of completing this PC build.

I personally use the bottom 3 programs listed above (only Pro on my PC) on my computer and every computer I work on in 2 different sober housing facilities. I also highly recommend all of these products to my friends and family because they actually work, and work effectively.

Thank you, and keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...