IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

About the use of IObit's products

solbjerg

Hi All

If you come across a post that relates to any subject in "Usage of IObit products" in an informative way - then please tell me - in order for me to add it as a reference link in the appropriate place.

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. As the post is closed - you can either PM (Private Message) me or post it in this thread.

p.p.s. Moderators and Administrator can of course add it themselves in the appropriate place.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi enoskype

Yes I saw that - Thank you! :grin: 太阳山

Wonder if there will be room for description of those functions.

But then I tried to paste one more link there and was told that if I did there would be 10.001 characters and only 10.000 was allowed, so I could not paste it.

Perhaps we will have to paste important informative links in the thread you have created. We can perhaps also paste a copy in Usage of IObit products as a new post there?

What do you think?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi enoskype

Perhaps links is best, I think that too many pages of explanations in the thread could make some skip it?? What do you think?

Let's hear what other users think about it, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

We may need the explaination of. the usage of extra skins of ASC 3 and Smart Defrag mover. Links to relevant threads and/or posts may also do the job.

What do you think?

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Perhaps we should make a new post in Usage of IObit Products called Extra Utilities in version 3.20 in order to describe the ones that we do not have room for in the Utilities post - could even move a couple of descriptions to make room for links in it.

How does that grab you?

By the way I am pleased that the number of visits to Usage of IObit Products is growing noticeably :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

That grabbed me well, and I have prepared for you the post "Extra Utilities in ASC version 3.20" just after Utilities post in Usage of IObit Products thread.

Please go ahead! Edit what you like. :grin:

Cheers.

NOTE: I thought, a post just after Utilities would be better.

Very good enoskype!!

I was rather hoping you had prepared it for us!! :-)

Well - I might have written "feel free - - " a little too often :-)

Concerning your note - of course you are right - it was because I view the threads with the latest first.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I see you have started -you are a pearl!

Hi solbjerg,

That grabbed me well, and I have prepared for you the post "Extra Utilities in ASC version 3.20" just after Utilities post in Usage of IObit Products thread.

Please go ahead! Edit what you like. :grin:

Cheers.

NOTE: I thought, a post just after Utilities would be better.

Hi enoskype

Perhaps rename it Additional Utilities ?

Then if any more comes it will still be an ok title.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

On top or below, latest first or latest last, it is still organized just after for you. :razz::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers.

Hi All

Is the thread "Usage of IObit Products" sufficiently comprehensive?

Is some more general information needed?

Each description of the ones already there can be expanded or a link to more information inserted, but suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

solbjerg

• 2 weeks later...

Space problem

By the way - a couple of posts in Usage of IObit Products is very close to the limit of 10 000 characters and apparently colour and bold script detracts from the available character limit.

Therefore I cannot make it easier to read, sorry!

Perhaps the limit could be changed? Otherwise we will have to split up the large posts into two for example.

Cheers

solbjerg