IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for iFreeUp on Windows Beta 3

Send Your Feedback for iFreeUp on Windows Beta 3

Download from here: http://www.ifreeup.com/download/ifreeuppc_beta3.0.exe

E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: ifreeup@iobit.com

The top 10 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE after the final version is released!

File Size: 7.99MB

License Type: Freeware

Requires: Win8/Win7/Vista/XP SP3, iTunes 11+

Product Page: http://www.ifreeup.com/ifreeup.php

Description:

iFreeUp is an easy-to-use yet powerful system utility for iOS users to clean junk files, free up more storage space and even protect private data. Similar to Windows PCs, iOS devices also suffer from slow response, over occupied storage, system issues, and other privacy risk. iFreeUp is designed to solve these issues with just one-click. It clears out junk files in the system for more storage space and removes Safari cookies, chat records against potential threats. It is a reliable tool to keep your iPhone, iPad, iTouch and iPod running smoothly.

Key Features in beta 3:

* Junk Files Clean - scan and clean big files, downloads from web browsers for more free storage space

* Performance Boost - remove photo cache, crash logs to boost the performance of your iOS devices

* File Import Function - support importing photos, video, music, books, apps, and podcast from your computers.

* File Export Function - support exporting photos, video, music, books, apps, and podcast to your computers.

* Secure Deletion - shred every deleted file to prevent privacy leak

Have seen this program called Phone clean annd you can look at it here. http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/

Here is another one called iphone clean and can look at it here. http://www.tenorshare.com/ It even all kinds of other to for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS.

Hope this program It much better then the two I hav seen and cheaper then them too. You guys have been great with your other programs and would like to see this out shine the others out there. I great to have one great programe to all to help iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad running great. Plus you guys give the best support I have seem. Now it give it a try. Thanks to all at Iobit and a happy holiday.

• 6 months later...

There's not much you could complain about with this program, it's a great piece of software! The only thing that would make it amazing is if you could add jailbreak support so you can ssh into your device and install unsigned apps which i find myself dong a lot for testing apps, i would love to see a lot of the features from ifunbox come to this program which you can check out here, http://www.i-funbox.com/

Anyway this is my review 5 stars, can't wait to see whats in the next update and hope i win a free license ;)

There's not much you could complain about with this program, it's a great piece of software! The only thing that would make it amazing is if you could add jailbreak support so you can ssh into your device and install unsigned apps which i find myself dong a lot for testing apps, i would love to see a lot of the features from ifunbox come to this program which you can check out here, http://www.i-funbox.com/

Anyway this is my review 5 stars, can't wait to see whats in the next update and hope i win a free license ;)

Dear Alice,

We are so glad to hear that you like our product.

As for the two suggestions you mentioned, we will escalate them to our experts teams for further consideration.

If you have any more suggestions or ideas about our product, please feel free to let us know.

Nice day.

The next version would need to support iOS 9 when it comes out this fall. Oh yeah add support for iWatch too with support for iWatchOS 2 what it comes out too this fall. Thanks for a great program.

Dear parkd1,

We guess that you may confuse our two products: MacBooster and iFreeUp.

MacBooster supports OSX, while iFreeUp supports iOS, which you can get more information from the following post:

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/ifreeup

Anyway, thanks for your feedback, and we also report your concern about iWatch to our experts team. Please stay tuned for it. :-)

No not confuse. Think you have missed read the post. lol. I have done that. lol Apple will release three upgrades this fall. OS X called El Captain10.11, iOS 9, and iWatchOS 2.

That was showed off at the Apple WWD 2015.I know that OS X is for MacBooster and not for iFreeup. Youguy have great programs and they just keep getting better. Lover them.

No not confuse. Think you have missed read the post. lol. I have done that. lol Apple will release three upgrades this fall. OS X called El Captain10.11, iOS 9, and iWatchOS 2.

That was showed off at the Apple WWD 2015.I know that OS X is for MacBooster and not for iFreeup. Youguy have great programs and they just keep getting better. Lover them.

Dear parkd1,

Long time no see. :-)

Thanks for telling us this information. And we will keep an eye on Apple to improve our products better.

Wishing you a great day!

Thanks. read the forums all the time. You guy have the best programs. I can see you will have your hands full with windows 10 that comes out on 7-29-`5 then it is on to this fall with apple will have three OS releases. This will keep you guys busy!!

Thanks. read the forums all the time. You guy have the best programs. I can see you will have your hands full with windows 10 that comes out on 7-29-`5 then it is on to this fall with apple will have three OS releases. This will keep you guys busy!!

Dear parkd1,

We will try our best to imprve our products. We also hope that you can speak out your ideas or suggestions about our products, and make IObit products more popular.

Thanks for your long-term support to IObit.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Guys, thank you for an amazing software, now ios is version 9.3.1, for some reason importing music or video on my iphone or ipad does not work, I can export but not import any file, I also try to use the software in my mac but same results, any idea what is going on? attached you can see the error message in any music file (mp3) I am trying to import.

Once again thank you for this wonderful software, I would love to have all features working .

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope there is an update coming that adds support for Windows 10, iOS 10, and iTunes 12. I am using iOS 10 beta right now before it goes final. The app on my iphone is called Battery Doctor and it is like this program but it no longer in the app store. Would really like you guys to update your program. You guys have the best programs around right now. Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived