IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

enoskype

Hi to All,

Game Assistant is a free, light and easy-to-use game manager, optimizer and temperature monitor. It helps you easily manage your games, clean RAM and clean unnecessary processes to enhance gaming experience. Also, it monitors system CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature in real time to protect hardware from overheating.

Game Assistant is available to download from the links in http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Game Assistant 3 is released [May 21, 2015] topic in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Cheers.

Hi Black Raven and grudertyne,

Thanks for keeping an eye on this product.:oops:

Yes, Game Assistant and Game Booster are two different products. You guys can just have a try to check the difference between them.

Cheers.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is the first time that I will use this software I am going to use it to get some more information about my temperature without using BIOS. the thing is that I will a buy a dedicated cooling system soon so I hope the information on this software really helps. ?vbsmile.png

• 2 years later...

Does the game assistant provide recommended changes to the system? Like is there are up-gradation required in the system for better performance. Also, can game assistant enhance my gaming experience?

Assistance would be helpful on this.

Regards,

Lewis

• 3 years later...
On 5/27/2015 at 1:31 PM, enoskype said:

Game Assistant is a free, light and easy-to-use game manager, optimizer and temperature monitor. It helps you easily manage your games, clean RAM and clean unnecessary processes to enhance gaming experience. Also, it monitors system CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature in real time to protect hardware from overheating.

Game Assistant is available to download from the links in http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Game Assistant 3 is released [May 21, 2015] topic in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

thank you so much for sharing this it is very fantastic i really like it and i hope it will very help me...