IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Between new ISP and Internet Booster: the Fall

Hi,

First of all, I know nothing about IT so would appreciate any help you might give me. I have recently moved house and have a new ISP and a new speed. Previously my broadband was optimised using the internet optimiser tool. After going live with the new connection a 4G not 2G speed, supposedly, I went to the tool to optimise the new connection only to find that it was no longer complimentary and had to be paid for. So I'm concerned that the tool has locked in my previous - slower - speed settings and I now have no way to recalibrate them (short of paying). Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Gigagoo:?

• 6 months later...

Is the standalone version of IObit Toolbox different than the one that comes as part of Advanced SystemCare?

I"m asking because I am using Advanced SystemCare Free and although it has the Toolbox, it does not have the Internet Optimizer as one of the included features as you stated. The Internet Optimizer is only available in the upgrade to the Pro version.

Is this not correct?

Hi JohnnySokko!

The Iobit toolbox is available as a free and independant download. The tools in ASC Toolbox are the same ones. If the tools are different from the Iobit free toolbox and the ASC toolbox by... then yes, they would only available through the PRO version. (Don't have the ASC toolbox standalone right now)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Melvin,

Thanks for your reply. I knew that already, though.

I'm not completely sure, however, if you knew what I was actually trying to ask. My previous question was in regards to enoskype's advice to the original poster in which he advised him to download the IObit Toolbox and stated that it has a free Internet Optimizer.

However, my version of IObit Toolbox (which is a part of my Advanced SystemCare program) has the Internet Optimizer disabled, and the screen says that it's only available in the Pro version. So that's why I'm a little confused (because enoskype's advice suggests that the Internet Optimizer should be enabled as a free tool within the Toolbox, but it isn't. At least not on mine).

Hi JohnnySekko

enoskype is talking about the standalone Toolbox.

So your options are in that connection to download the standalone version of the Toolbox or buy a license for the pro version of ASC 5, - that way you will also get some more pro functions :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Melvin,

Thanks for your reply. I knew that already, though.

I'm not completely sure, however, if you knew what I was actually trying to ask. My previous question was in regards to enoskype's advice to the original poster in which he advised him to download the IObit Toolbox and stated that it has a free Internet Optimizer.

However, my version of IObit Toolbox (which is a part of my Advanced SystemCare program) has the Internet Optimizer disabled, and the screen says that it's only available in the Pro version. So that's why I'm a little confused (because enoskype's advice suggests that the Internet Optimizer should be enabled as a free tool within the Toolbox, but it isn't. At least not on mine).

Archived