IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Startup message

Every time I boot my system, I get an IOBit popup that says that core000.def is available, and do I want to update. I tell it to update. When it's finished, it says that my definitions are already up to date. Well, if that's true, why does it ask me every time I boot?

Hi SkywayTraveler,

Please fill in the details(within your user CP at the top left of the forum)... as this message will not appear at boot... unless you have permitted/allowed/chosen this in your settings. Depending on your version and the update settings you have selected the software will prompt you everytime.

I get an IOBit popup that says that core000.def is available, and do I want to update
That isn't an Iobit pop-up.
dcore000.def is available

Please clarify what softwares you are running and update your User Cp!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi SkywayTraveler, a late Welcome to you indepted since last August! :-D

core000.def is the definition file of IMF which changes on every update of definitions twice a week.

Please check the attachment in the last post of IObit Malware Fighter latest OFFLINE DATABASE thread in News & Offers section.

You can find it @ C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\db in your PC.

Please Clean Install your IMF 1.6. Clean install is explained HERE and THERE.

Thanks for the CP update, but it will be better if you mention the versions of IObit products in your Public Profile.

I still wonder if IMF flagged the malware Adware.Agent you have had once.

Cheers.

Archived