IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need a driver update!

I need drivers, please,l help, Is there a product FROM Iobit that features free driver updates? I downloaded uniblue driver update but its saying I need to paly, if I could PAY I would but I don' trust anything but Iobit, and I haven't run across anything from Iobit that would allow me to do that. I just need them updated, I think thats the problem.

BTW< I downloaded Smart degrag and gamebooster, so I'm excited lol, I get to defrag my system now!

Advanced Systemcare 6 has a Driver Manager in it's Toolbox which will do what you require.

I did that and it only offered ONE update, which I did, but that other driver thing said I had to update 15 drivers. whats the matter with this thing? Does it not count those others as important? or was the other program a scam?

I am afraid that this is one of the great dilemmas. Which result to believe.

The only way to be sure is to do an individual update check on each driver, or on the specific drivers which you are suspicious of.

wow really? well I will do that tomorrow, I'm having to stay somewhere else tonight and I don't have wifi, but thanks, I'll update yall, any idea how to check each one ?

I believe you originally posted that this was an Acer Netbook, why not go to the Acer site and enter the serial number of your netbook and find the applicable current drivers. They should all be listed. As far checking them go to control panel>device manager>expand item>right click and check driver version. Update as necessary.

A.T.

Hi cmjf0013 and all your guys,

cmjf0013, have you updated all your drivers successfully?

Scannan and atailor1's suggestions are helpful. Please try.

Thanks to Scannan's and atailor1's timely responses.:-D

I believe you originally posted that this was an Acer Netbook, why not go to the Acer site and enter the serial number of your netbook and find the applicable current drivers. They should all be listed. As far checking them go to control panel>device manager>expand item>right click and check driver version. Update as necessary.

A.T.

thank you, maybe that will work, Iwonder if I could find the original OS too, thanks lol

Archived