IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit P2PTurbo beta

@enoskype: Thanks but it seems to me that it is in IObit labs since 2007 which means that there's not much development on that program.

I would suggest to remove it, update it or make a proper program out of it.

One suggestion springs to mind: a 'reset' button that sets all changes made back to their original state (if a user isn't satisfied with the new settings).

• 1 month later...

P2PTurbo

My P2P Speed Has Never Been So Fast!

P2PTurbo is an innovate freeware to optimize and accelerate your P2P speed. P2PTurbo will thoroughly examine your system and your P2P network environment, accurately detect the bottlenecks slowing down your downloading, actively search peers and seeds in more networks, automatically find the best settings for optimizing your P2P client to the hilt, and dramatically boost P2P connection speed by up to 600%. All work is done with just 1 click.

Key Features

- Support most P2P Clients, including BitTorrent, Limwire, Imesh, Morpheus, Ares Galaxy, Bitcomet, WarezP2P, DC++, eDonkey, eMule, BearShare, Kazaa, WinMX, Shareaza.

- Support various networking type. from 56K modem to wireless network.

- Unique P2P optimization technologies.

- Simple and Easy to use.

- Free and safe. P2PTurbo is 100% freebie without any spyware, adware and virus.

(dramatically boost P2P connection speed by up to 600%)

very impressive statement, this is.600% extra speed?

300% if that could be achieved be a wonderful thing..

let alone 600..

well lets try it..never used it..

let ya all know how this works.

thanks for the link..

itsmejjj

thank you yes i did read this and that is why i give it hell.

it was asked if any one was game to try it.

aha i was thinking .this is for me.love that dangerous edge..

i also under stand the age of the app and not that much has been done to

it but i want to see if its can do half what is stated..even a 1/4 would be good..

this will take time ,using different clients,and downloading ,files.a lot will be involved.as to try to Gage speed .any how this will be interesting.

i prepare a spare pc .just for this..i love this .testing !!

now i have been reading a lot on this downloading a so called sharing .and its a Grey to dark part of the net.also very risky,in that we sail into dangerous water.many black flags fly here,so to speak. now this could be a big factor as to speed.blocking.and hiding well,this is very difficult to test.it will depend on fear,and how game one is ,downloading software.and i have visited a few sites,

to my amazement.its got miles of stuff.and now try to find a legal download.

i don't think there are .in this type of the net.?

or perhaps i am looking in the wrong places.

a few tips would not go astray,here,with out any links made.just some sound advice.would help me some?

as we are talking seeder and peer people..now thy are not sharing legal software,or are thy?

what i can make out so far don't look that good to me.so how and where are the legal sites that i can use the program on..is my point..

itsmejjj

well we have decided to rid this app

why ?

first thing i am not impressed with the use of it.

and what it is used for.

without going into this deeply ,we tested this for a while. and it seems to do nothing for speed ,even slowing a download.we had a 5 gig download,

and at 400 meg ,paused the incoming file ,started this app turbo ,the program

clamed we would get 116 % extra boost.we timed the next 400 meg .same seeders,took 10 min nits longer than without it.turning it of.the next 400 meg

3 min nits faster.we did this till we had the torrent.our time showed 15% loss with the app turbo.with out won 12 %

speed was constant..with the 5 gig file.from the peers.

when done ,destroyed the app and down load ,formatted the drive..

any how we did try it .

my recommendation .iobit should get rid of it.take it of the net

certainly i think should not be here in this fine company..

but many probably think different.my other point is

iobit are certainly not helping them self's promoting this app .as thy lose .

many costumers.i seen obit programs .torrent downloads ,with serials and cracks.if our travels

i wonder how many use one? then come here and complain?

or just use it.free.from cost.and get 100% benefit..

any how that is up to them ,not me.but if it were i ,would chance the ,registering .ids and the way its done..the way it validates.

ok let me add to this we download a obit app and serial.there were 12.

installed it! yes we did! as it went perfect.,valdated,and updated.so easy i was amazed!

what the apps was i will not post but let me say there are 3,000+ who have.

and are we still using it.no need we have a legal one already .and have proof of this in case any one thinks different..there are mods who can back me up on this!

itsmejjj

Aye!!!

This has been mentioned before (lack of development on certain Iobit products). Ha Limewire!!!! (Enoskype... thats a good one!!!:-)) Development is latent for a good reason!!

Its fortunate that the Iobit team is able to adapt and concentrate efforts on the most pertinent apps that capitalize on the resources they have.

This is why ASC and SD are as well defined as they are.

Peace, Prosperity, and Longevity to you all!!

-Mel

Archived