IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

free Uninstaller

well i been giving this a hiding.the last 24 hours ..as i had to redo my pc.

and i tell you this for me this is a top free bit of software..not once did it fail.

Win&2 version of 7..after a complete re image.of the drives i needed to install

and uninstall many different applications as there were on a different drives

and correct them to the right drives.reinstall..

.so this app from my flash drive..made it so easy to use...and do the job...

and from what i have read its going to be improved more..!

any how thanks iobit ..i will go close to say its better than some others i have used.and the thing it can be run from a flash,cd,or any drive..

i just had to say this and let you all know at iobit .

many thanks!!!

AND BACK TO YOU ALL AT IOBIT

no really this is very very good indeed..i don't know what you all have in mind as to improve it ? but i certainly hope it stays close to as it is..as now..

perhaps a few added features..but it small fast clean .in doing its job!

i recommend it to any one ..i have used it on win7 mostly and its perfecta!

no matter what i had installed ,large and small removed it cleanly!

cicely

hi again

i would like to ask this..

in my version of ,Perfect uninstaller.(PU).it is capable to remove any registry Keys.. references, associations with a UN-stalling app..i wonder would this be applied in a future up date? ,scanning the drive..? for left overs..

just asking.

.as this app its using the uninstall Default program and using it.

(as my PU is also doing as well,) then iobits uninstaller,finds the directory and kills it..

so no files are left on the drive..but not any registry associations ,or rather scanning it..

yes this can be done with other apps but i think ,and ask this would be very good if it could..and perhaps something you may want to add????

Archived