IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New and have a question

I have researched system tools and this one seems to be the best according to feedback. I have several other free programs installed (anti-malware, adware, etc) and was wondering if I should uninstall all of these before trying to install a program such as this?

I am a real "greenhorn" when it comes to this type thing so any and all help is welcomed!

Which system tool ?

Welcome to the forum minolta25 :smile:

I have researched system tools and this one seems to be the best according to feedback. I have several other free programs installed (anti-malware, adware, etc) and was wondering if I should uninstall all of these before trying to install a program such as this?

I am a real "greenhorn" when it comes to this type thing so any and all help is welcomed!

Please tell us the name of the IObit "system tool" you are enquiring about.

What features are you looking for ?

If you are enquiring about IObit Toolbox please note, on the IObit website it is described as a Must-have System Utilities for Administrators and Computer Geeks not for a real "greenhorn" as you describe yourself :razz:

Advanced System Care is easier and safer to use if you are not experienced with computer stuff :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived