IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Information ?

I installed Toolbox 2.0 v1.1 and when trying the 'System Information' utility it Never returns any Info.

The little spinning clock Icon comes up and Never goes away.

I've tried it several times, one time waiting about 15 minutes, with No-Joy.

I'm running it on a quad-core-processor computer with 8.GB of RAM and Win-7 64bit OS, if that Info will help determine what the problem is?

Thanks,

Where is Everyone :?:

I have a Problem Question Here :!:

This is No time for a Vacation ! :wink:

Hi Toppack,

I have reported that problem for my XP sp3 single core before, and expecting it to be corrected in next release.

On the other hand, Windows 7 single core does not have that problem.

I believe it is not OS dependent, but hardware related.

Cheers.

There are So Many motherboards and related hardware combination available,

I can understand how difficult it could be to create a utility that will read all of them correctly,

but it seems that they could easily have it drop out with a message saying that it can not.

Not let it just sit there spinning the little clock logo for Ever. :roll:

I installed Toolbox 2.0 v1.1 and when trying the 'System Information' utility it Never returns any Info.

The little spinning clock Icon comes up and Never goes away.

I've tried it several times, one time waiting about 15 minutes, with No-Joy.

I'm running it on a quad-core-processor computer with 8.GB of RAM and Win-7 64bit OS, if that Info will help determine what the problem is?

Thanks,

Dear Toppack,

Thank you for your kindly feedback and sorry for the late reply.

We also received same issue from other users. And we sent them test-demo for solving it. Unfortunately, they did not reply.

Would you please help us do some test?

1) Please download the "systeminformation.rar" here.

2) Extract it and lunch the SystemInformation.exe.

3) There will be a ''test.log'' file generated at the same directory, please attach it back to us.

Thank you in advance.;-)

Updated the download link. (Also tested)

Hi guys, I am so sorry for my silly.

Please retry it.

Cheers.

I could not download the systeminformation file :?:

(The URL is found but nothing seems to be there)

I'll attach a log file generated by Codec-Tweak-Tool software, if that will help?

(this is from the 2nd W-7 computer I've tried it on)

I have an idea about what the problem may be:

Windows-7 puts all System files on a separate Hidden hard-drive Partition, that I think the utility may not have access to, like it would in other OSs :?:

(I think that's true with Vista also, tho?)

codec_log1.txt

I have an idea about what the problem may be:

Windows-7 puts all System files on a separate Hidden hard-drive Partition, that I think the utility may not have access to, like it would in other OSs :?:

(I think that's true with Vista also, tho?)

That wouldn't explain why it works on both of my Windows 7 Pro and embedded Virtual XP Pro on the same laptop, and it doesn't work on my other laptop with XP Pro though.:roll:

On the other hand, System Information of ASC3 works perfectly allright for all of those mentioned 3 OSs above.

FYI:

Same here, the link itobe supplied does not have SystemInformation.rar file there.

That's weird, as the address (http://downlaod.iobit.com/systemInformation.rar ) itobe supplied may not be correct and the file is not there and the correct (probably) address (http://download.iobit.com/systemInformation.rar ) does not exist either.

Cheers.

Dear Toppack,

Thank you for your feedback.

The coder solved the bugreport. Please try the updated one.

(The same steps)

1) Please download the "systeminformation-updated.rar" here.

2) Extract it and lunch the SystemInformation.exe.

3) There will be a ''test.log'' file generated at the same directory, please attach it back to us.

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year to you.:smile:

Hi itobe,

systeminformation.exe you have given the link for download, has solved my same problem on XP sp3 Pro.

Please find the test log file created and attached as test.txt.

I would remind other users with the same problem, not to forget to rename the file to Sun12_SystemInformation.exe in tools folder.

Thank you and cheers.

Happy New Year to you all! :-D

test.txt

I would remind other users with the same problem, not to forget to rename the file to Sun12_SystemInformation.exe in tools folder.

Are you saying we can Copy the updated version of SystemInformation.exe to the 'tools' folder and rename it to Sun12_SystemInformation.exe, for it to Run from the Toolbox :?:

Are you saying we can Copy the updated version of SystemInformation.exe to the 'tools' folder and rename it to Sun12_SystemInformation.exe, for it to Run from the Toolbox :?:

I tried it, and it Worked ! :-D

A very Good utility.

I like the .log Export ability too.

I would Like to be able to Drag the window size Larger, tho. :?

Archived