IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disk Doctor still in BETA ?

I recently tried ASC-4-beta and it has a utility called 'Disk-scan',

and it appears to be an Over-simplified version of 'Disk-doctor', in the 'Deep Care' section, but it is much different.

In my opinion ASC-4 (without Toolbox utilities) is Not as Useful as ASC-3, (more individual utilities in ASC-3), but ASC-4 is easier to Use, for a Non-computer person, that don't need that much testing capibility.

I'll be staying with ASC-3 for now. :grin: The 'Old-Fashioned Life-style' :grin:

That may Change when the 'Toolbox' Utilities are Activated, in ASC-4, tho.

(I'm curious when that is going to happen?) :?:

The 'Toolbox' section has now been activated in ASC-4 v1.5,

and 'Disk-doctor' is Included and is No longer labeled as being in Beta status. :grin:

But of course All of ASC-4 is Still in Beta testing status. :roll:

I think 'Disk-doctor' has been finalized, for a while at least. :wink:

I believe you mean Disk Check (Sur12_DiskCheck.exe).

Cheers.

No, 'Disk-Doctor' is the 3rd utility on the 'Repair' page of 'Toolbox' in ASC-4.

Which is the utility he was asking about in first post of this thread.

The file name is Sur12_DiskDoctor.exe

(but the utility itself is labled 'Disk Check', when it runs)

It is Sup_DiskDoctor.exe in ASC-3

Sorry Toppack, my mistake, I had run the ASC4 Beta1.0 by mistake and you are right it is called Disk Doctor now on ASC4 GUI, and the exe file is Sur12_DiskDoctor.exe as you say.

It was Disk Check on the GUI, and the exe file was Sur12_DiskCheck.exe in ASC4 Beta1.0.

Well, the Original Poster was talking about Disk Doctor of ASC3, I suppose!

Cheers.

Archived