IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Toolbox idea

cmjf0013

I have been thinking and I figured I'd share my thoughts with you guys, I have been having issues trying to figure out what certain running processes are, I have to google them alot, I narrowed them down, but for other people who are not so good with computers (Like I know what I'M talking about haha) I think it would be a nice way to have like, a more indepth taskmanager that has more information on your current running processes, like, what they are doing, what the full name is, the biggest problem when trying to find a certain file and close it from the folder when you don't know the name in my oppiniion, I'm not sure if this is even possible let alone a good idea, but I have seen free versions of this, with more features on the pro account, but some people like me would rather download and use a program from somebody that they ACTUALLY TRUST, and not some random named site. I'm not sure, if this is even allowed, giving ideas, but I figured I'd ask, or tell I should say

toolbox

Hello cmjf0013,

Process Manager is such kind of a tool. You can find it through Toolbox->Security->Process Manager

Please continue to share your great ideas with us. Thank you! :razz:

well, now I feel like an IDIOT I never seen that... I have looked online for the longest time, omg I am so aggravated. thanks and sorry for the pointless thread lol

Archived