IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbox upgrade?

ragous

Hi ragous.

I wonder if toolbox with the updated programs of ASC v6 will be uploaded?

Please clarify this! (your question)

The toolbox is always included in ASC. The toolbox is included with ASCU as well. The toolbox is also in ASC6 beta... so the toolbox will be uploaded if you install any version of ASC.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi ragous,

The standalone Toolbox have the tools of ASC3 not ASC5!

I strongly doubt that IObit is going to update it with the tools of ASC6.

As far as I know, only Deep Registry and Internet Optimize is missing in ASC Free version. By the way, there is no TCI/IP Optimization and IE Optimization for Vista, W7 and W8.

Infact Internet Optimizer in Standalone Toolbox is as good for XP anyway.

Cheers.

Toolbox limbo.

It would seem that there is little interest in refining the toolbox... or the tools within it. Intentions have been expressed... and I think the toolbox will be amended in the near future, but associated with new Iobit applications. I believe the days of the standalone toolbox are numbered. (this of course is supposation on my part... a guess).

Thanks for clarifying your post ragous... I wish I could be more helpful.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi All,

We have stopped the maintenance of the IObit Toolbox and will not provide Toolbox as a separate program any more.

To use the latest toolbox, please download our latest Advanced SystemCare.

Thanks for understanding.:wink:

Archived