IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tool Suggestion

shadowstar88

I'm not sure what section to put this under so I just figured I'd toss it in under general. Today I decided I was going to look into cleaning up my context menus (The right click menus) Because over time download different stuff they have gotten pretty cluttered. I was looking into a few different applications and I downloaded a few and they are all just so complicated or just don't work/have all the menu items. I figured this would be a great utility tool to work on for IObit considering how great some of their other products are and how user friendly they make them.

P.S. If there already is a tool for this and I'm just missing it, Would be thankful if you let me know :-D

Or, Could post your favorite programs to do this o:

Hi shadowstar88,

Have you tried IE Helper tool in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare?

You can delete a lot of Right-Click Menu items from Shell Extentions under Context Menu in that tool.

I have moved your thread from General Forum Items to under IObit Toolbox sub-section (HERE) in IObit FREE Tools section which is more proper location for the subject!

Cheers.

That's kinda what I was talking about, But maybe a more advanced version of it. That and some of my context menus I cant seem to find in the list, So details would be very helpful. Also, Maybe a way to disable instead of remove? If your not sure on something, you wouldn't want to remove it. Or maybe context menus based on filetype/What you're right clicking.

Also, Why's it hiding under an Internet explorer tool? That explains why I never seen anything like it lol, Who uses IE anymore? :mrgreen:

It's not something you would think would be under an internet explore tool

Also, Why's it hiding under an Internet explorer tool? That explains why I never seen anything like it lol, Who uses IE anymore? :mrgreen:

It's not something you would think would be under an internet explore tool

shadowstar88, you are right about not mentioning the Context Menu in the name. That's why I always translate the name with the addition of Cotext Menu to the title of it. Such as: IE & Context Menu Helper

BTW, if I remember correctly, it was similar to above in a bit older versions of ASC.

FYI, I do use IE :lol:, and it is one of the most secure browsers!

Cheers.

Archived