IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

most tool box programs are missing...

eviscerator

when i click on something like win fix or system control etc..it will say <tool box program>download failed! please check your internet connection or try again later. is there a way to download the missing tools? or you could make a update so these don't fail. screenshot attached

when i click on something like win fix or system control etc..it will say <tool box program>download failed! please check your internet connection or try again later. is there a way to download the missing tools? or you could make a update so these don't fail. screenshot attached

Check if it's installed the most recent version of the program(Advanced System Care Ultimate), or try to uninstall it then reinstall it.

Check if it's installed the most recent version of the program(Advanced System Care Ultimate), or try to uninstall it then reinstall it.

i fixed it. i download the standalone tool box and copied all the files that started with su....exe in to C: - program files - IObit - Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 - Toolbox_Download. i don't know why the tools didn't get installed with the program

:idea:how about a way to make the ASCTray not start with windows? there's already a shortcut to the program and the Performance Monitor on the desktop

:idea:how about a way to make the ASCTray not start with windows? there's already a shortcut to the program and the Performance Monitor on the desktop

This can be done in Settings. It is the very first item in General Settings, and the fact that you do not know this makes me think that you have not looked at settings. I recommend that you go through the settings to ensure that ASC is setup correctly to your liking.

It is unwise to run any utility program without checking the settings.

Archived