IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Possible bug/Wrong translation in FileShredder?

juninhoslo

Hi :)

1:Wrong translation in FileShredder(Slovenian version)

When you delete file(s) in FileShredder a little pop up window shows up and says "Files Shredder Successfully",well in Slovenian version says "Ta datoteka ni bila uspešno zdrobljena" which means "File was not successfully deleted" even that FileShredder remove that file(s),I hope Iobit make a new translation the best translation for Slovenian version would be "Datoteka je bila uspšeno zdrobljena"

2:Possible Bug in FileShredder

When you select option "Add Folder" and press "Shred" FileShredder deletes everything inside the folder but leaves folder undeleted,so you have use "Shift+Delete to remove xxxx folder,can you fix that problem.

Thank you for you answer

Bye

EDIT: Moved here from Iobit Uninstaller forum

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The reason that your thread is here is because FileShredder are also a tool in Tool Box.

Well, now I know what you mentioned is the FileShredder in IObit Uninstaller.

I have report the "bug" you mentioned to our product team, we will make improvements in IObit Uninstaller 4. Also, we will check the translation error you mentioned and correct it in the next version.

Welcome more your suggestions. :wink:

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Archived