IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Download Link for other Tools in Toolbox

Cicely

Hello all,

Here you can download the tools you want which originally in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare.

Once you downloaded, you can use them directly.

ASC-Portable: Helps you get a portable version for ASC so that you can use it on any other computer you want without installation (You have to run this tool on the computer which you have ASC installed). Download

Auto Shutdown: Helps you shut down your computer automatically at a specified time. Download

Disk Explorer: Analyzes your drives to show you an overview of the big files and folders which occupy your valuable disk space. Download

IE Helper: Manages Internet Explorer add-ons and system contect menu. Restores hijacked settings. Download

Manage My Mobile (for 64 bit): Manages your Android device easily by connecting it to PC with USB cable. Download

Manage My Mobile (for 32 bit): Manages your Android device easily by connecting it to PC with USB cable. Download

Process Manager: Manages running processes and displays the performance of your system. Download

System Control: Helps you change your operating system settings per your preference. Download

System Information: Collects and displays detail information of your system. Download

Edited by Cicely
Add description

Hi Octavian and rourkem,

The answer is yes.

However, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all the features of Advanced SystemCare PRO and the antivirus feature. So there is no need to use Advanced SystemCare PRO when users have already use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

If you need any further assistance, go ahead.:oops:

Have a problem: I use Advanced System Care Ultimate 7.1 and I download ASC-Portable, when I open it and click on button ''Generate'' the tool generate a zip with ASC-Portable on desktop but when I want open zip, archive is empty.

Hi Octavian,

I have not reproduced the situation you mentioned, please re-download the ASC-Portable from this thread and then try again to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Octavian,

I have not reproduced the situation you mentioned, please re-download the ASC-Portable from this thread and then try again to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Issue continues, I download again ASC-Portable and the same problem.

Issue continues, I download again ASC-Portable and the same problem.

Hi Octavian,

Since you have ASCU installed, please download ASC-Portable to the installation directory of ASCU and then generate the ASC-Portable.

However, as mentioned earlier, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all the features of Advanced SystemCare PRO and the antivirus feature. So there is no need to use Advanced SystemCare PRO when users have already use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

Thanks for your understanding.:oops::oops::oops:

• 4 weeks later...

fantastik the portable tools.. just how how octavian suggest. yes i'll try it now.. for few days. with the normal one beta8 i don't have any problems since now.all is ok here with my pc. is a very good soft .normally i use the ultimate asc. so i suggest to put antivirus inside the tools ,a good one antivirus, in a way that somebody can choose if get the antivirus inside asc or if want choose the option to not choose it active. like asc ultimate ,but with the option to utilize or not . ok have nice day. ciao from italy from antonella : (sorry for not correct english writing)