IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 -NEW SOFTWARE

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5586&stc=1&d=1277915762 IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 is released.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5590&d=1277927780

Stand alone 20 applications.

All-directional computer diagnostic and management.

IObit Toolbox is FREE portable software that system administrators and computer geeks will take along to solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. With more than 20 dedicated tools,IObit Toolbox allows you to display/diagnose PC information, enhance PC security, optimize PC performance and repairing PC problems. In a word, it offers an easy way for PC admin to monitor and manage computers.

Cheers.

Here is the quote from jelrikj:

I Think Advanced SystemCare Has A New! Friend :-D

IObit Toolbox description

All-directional computer diagnostic and management.

IObit Toolbox is very handy, easy to use application designed to help system administrators and computer geeks solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. With more than 20 dedicated tools,IObit Toolbox allows you to display/diagnose PC information, enhance PC security, optimize PC performance and repairing PC problems.

IObit Toolbox is like a Swiss army knife, with more than 20 computer tools in one place, you have more than 20 powers to diagnose and fix PC problems, including cleaning, optimizing, repairing, security and fully control.

IObit toolbox requires 0 installation. You can take it along with you in any portable devices, like flash disk, to solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. Also it eats little room in your disk.

Each admin tool in IObit Toolbox is stand-alone and powerful. They are capable of handling different tasks perfectly. Of course, they are organized professionally and very easy-to-use.

Tools like IObit Toolbox can cost you $200 or more! You no longer need to search on the internet and do the collection yourself, you don't need to pay! In IObit Toolbox you will find computer tools you want for free.

You can make yourself an own toolbox with your company brand, all we require is to leave the "powered by IObit" part.

In a word, it offers an easy way for PC admin to monitor and manage computers.

Requirements:

· 300 MHz processor or faster processor

· 256 MB of RAM

· 30 MB of free hard disk space.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/IObit-Toolbox.shtml

Enjoy it!!!

;47173']Is this not compatible with Windows 7 x64 yet? :-?

Cuz when I ran it, nothing happens~

Cheers.

hey Magic[Hunter] I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit when you run it before runing it as administrator it does not work but when you right click on and select run as administrator it works well on windows 7 home premium x64 bit so try runing it as admin. great program iobit well done keep up the good work

Hi,

It seems to me like ASC 4 beta portable :-) .

So far, it shows me a lot of mistakes. E.g. : "An error occurred in the application" - StartUp Manager, Undelete files, IE Helper etc.

Damned

Dear Damned,

Would you please give some more details about the mistakes of Undelete files and IE Helper etc.?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

It seems to me like ASC 4 beta portable :-) .

So far, it shows me a lot of mistakes. E.g. : "An error occurred in the application" - StartUp Manager, Undelete files, IE Helper etc.

Damned

Hi Damned,

Screenshot of this error message you got will be much appreciated.

just installed and run toolbox 1.0 updated.

like it very much, i ran all the options in ASC Pro prior to running the options in toolbox.

ASC found 6 entries in deep scan which it fixed, then toolbox found a further 52 reg entries in deep scan that ASC missed. [does ASC need updating to the deep reg scanner?]

I also found on running winfix it wrongly reported the cd/dvd drive is missing or not recognised by windows.

did not run the cloned files scanner.

keep up the good work

FastStone Capture

To capture the screenshot, I recommend FastStone Capture it's portable and very handy :smile: (free version, at that address)

Then you can just capture the relevant window instead of the whole screen.

Always save the image as JPG because this has the biggest size limit (1,000 kb)

If you attach any other like BMP that is over the maximum size (19.5 kb) then the forum will reject it or sometimes automatically cut it down and make it unreadable.

All the best, woz of oz

I'm posting because the previous thread in which I was posting was closed.

Since it was closed I can only presume that IObit are a scam company and don't want anyone to discuss their shady practices.

This is a shame, since as I stated I like IObit Toolbox, I just want it changed so it is not a rip off of TuneUp Utilities.

If you guys at IObit want to be seen as a trustworthy company it would pay do just that.

On the other hand if you want to be seen as a company that is not to be trusted, then by all means delete my posts and stop any discussion which may look IObit look bad. It's up to you, but surely it would make sense to do all you can to be seen as a trustworthy company.

However I must add that in the thread that was closed http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=7287&page=4

it was stated that "I think it is time to close this thread, as everyting is said and answered by IObit."

That is not the case at all! And it would be nice to have some assurance from IObit that they will indeed make changes to IObit Toolbox so that it does not resemble TuneUp anymore.

Hi roger_m

This is a help forum!! If you think you have problems concerning company policy please contact IObit directly.

If you read the rules of behavior on this forum you will see that posting the same thing over and over again will lead to banning.

Your chosen subject is not a topic that will help any user in search of actual help for the use of IObit Products.

Final warning!

Goodbye

solbjerg

I'm posting because the previous thread in which I was posting was closed.

Since it was closed I can only presume that IObit are a scam company and don't want anyone to discuss their shady practices.

This is a shame, since as I stated I like IObit Toolbox, I just want it changed so it is not a rip off of TuneUp Utilities.

If you guys at IObit want to be seen as a trustworthy company it would pay do just that.

On the other hand if you want to be seen as a company that is not to be trusted, then by all means delete my posts and stop any discussion which may look IObit look bad. It's up to you, but surely it would make sense to do all you can to be seen as a trustworthy company.

However I must add that in the thread that was closed http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=7287&page=4

it was stated that "I think it is time to close this thread, as everyting is said and answered by IObit."

That is not the case at all! And it would be nice to have some assurance from IObit that they will indeed make changes to IObit Toolbox so that it does not resemble TuneUp anymore.

Archived