X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 -NEW SOFTWARE

IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 is released.

Stand alone 20 applications.

All-directional computer diagnostic and management.

IObit Toolbox is FREE portable software that system administrators and computer geeks will take along to solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. With more than 20 dedicated tools,IObit Toolbox allows you to display/diagnose PC information, enhance PC security, optimize PC performance and repairing PC problems. In a word, it offers an easy way for PC admin to monitor and manage computers.

Cheers.
    Attached Files
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Here is the quote from jelrikj:

Originally posted by jelrikj View Post
    I Think Advanced SystemCare Has A New! Friend :-D

IObit Toolbox description

All-directional computer diagnostic and management.
    IObit Toolbox is very handy, easy to use application designed to help system administrators and computer geeks solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. With more than 20 dedicated tools,IObit Toolbox allows you to display/diagnose PC information, enhance PC security, optimize PC performance and repairing PC problems.

IObit Toolbox is like a Swiss army knife, with more than 20 computer tools in one place, you have more than 20 powers to diagnose and fix PC problems, including cleaning, optimizing, repairing, security and fully control.

IObit toolbox requires 0 installation. You can take it along with you in any portable devices, like flash disk, to solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. Also it eats little room in your disk.

Each admin tool in IObit Toolbox is stand-alone and powerful. They are capable of handling different tasks perfectly. Of course, they are organized professionally and very easy-to-use.
    Tools like IObit Toolbox can cost you $200 or more! You no longer need to search on the internet and do the collection yourself, you don't need to pay! In IObit Toolbox you will find computer tools you want for free.

You can make yourself an own toolbox with your company brand, all we require is to leave the "powered by IObit" part.

In a word, it offers an easy way for PC admin to monitor and manage computers.

Requirements:

300 MHz processor or faster processor
    256 MB of RAM
    30 MB of free hard disk space.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/...-Toolbox.shtml

Enjoy it!!!
    Attached Files
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

toolbox v ASC

does the toolbox have anything that ASC does not other than being portable, not had a chance to download yet.

Comment

Still exploring, but many Windows features in System Control section and Undelete to name few.

Cheers
        enoskype

Comment

Is this not compatible with Windows 7 x64 yet? :-?
          Cuz when I ran it, nothing happens~

Edit: Works now :P

Cheers.
          Last edited by Magic[Hunter]; Jul. 2nd, 2010, 10:53.
          Usage of IObit Products
          Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

magichunter

majorgeeks lists it as w7 ok, but i have not had a chance to go for it yet.

Comment

New?

Hi,
              It seems to me like ASC 4 beta portable .
              So far, it shows me a lot of mistakes. E.g. : "An error occurred in the application" - StartUp Manager, Undelete files, IE Helper etc.

Damned
              http://damnedovycestiny.webnode.cz/

Comment

Really glad to see IObit coming out with this software. This was the one thing I really wanted to see IObit develop in the near future... so good job on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic[Hunter] View Post
                  Is this not compatible with Windows 7 x64 yet? :-?
                  Cuz when I ran it, nothing happens~

Cheers.
                  hey Magic[Hunter] I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit when you run it before runing it as administrator it does not work but when you right click on and select run as administrator it works well on windows 7 home premium x64 bit so try runing it as admin. great program iobit well done keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Damned View Post
                    Hi,
                    So far, it shows me a lot of mistakes. E.g. : "An error occurred in the application" - StartUp Manager, Undelete files, IE Helper etc.

Damned
                    Dear Damned,

Would you please give some more details about the mistakes of Undelete files and IE Helper etc.?

Thank you in advance.
                    IObit Support Team--Any ideas or suggestions? Please kindly share with us...Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Damned View Post
                      Hi,

Damned
                      Hi Damned,

Screenshot of this error message you got will be much appreciated.

IObit Support Team--We are constantly striving to improve the performance of our products.

Comment

Updated setup file for IObit Toolbox !

Hi all,

IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 is updated (July 01, 2010), please download the new setup file from IObit Toolbox Beta 1.0 is released. [Update July 01 2010] thread .

Many bugs are eliminated.

Cheers.
                        enoskype

Comment

Originally posted by ivy View Post
                          Hi Damned,

Screenshot of this error message you got will be much appreciated.

Hi ivy,
                          Bugreport be enough?

Damned
                          Attached Files
                          http://damnedovycestiny.webnode.cz/

Comment

just installed and run toolbox 1.0 updated.

like it very much, i ran all the options in ASC Pro prior to running the options in toolbox.

ASC found 6 entries in deep scan which it fixed, then toolbox found a further 52 reg entries in deep scan that ASC missed. [does ASC need updating to the deep reg scanner?]

I also found on running winfix it wrongly reported the cd/dvd drive is missing or not recognised by windows.

did not run the cloned files scanner.

keep up the good work

Comment

Thanx for the update! =)
                              and Bug report sent~

Cheers.
                              Usage of IObit Products
                              Clean Install for IObit Softwares

Comment

Working...
                              X